• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Captain leaves for SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's an idea for the mods.... since posting personal info is a serious violation of the TOS, violators should have their own personal info (registration) data revealed as a consequence. Don't do the crime, if you can't serve the time, ladies.

Last edited:
Does anyone else think it is odd that an ALPA representative is providing statements on a web board as fact, where in fact they are not required to be factual? I know there are SWAPA dudes on here, but I do not believe they are providing statements of facts representing SWAPA. It is interesting that the ALPA pilots think that is okay, with the nature of this board, and no one is challenging this. This is board is like TMZ for credibility.

I guess I should have included a disclaimer in my post, Burg is a buddy of mine, and yeah, his sister really *IS* hot. ;)

And yes, when he posts (or when he leaves voicemail), he really does talk like that in person, even when no alcohol is involved. :D

And I'm not aggravated about not moderating and posting both, it's fine, really, but it does keep me from immediately removing threads like the one trying to out someone by name. I almost agree with Ty, post someone's personal information, we'll delete it and post yours. Sound fair? ;)

We now return you to your regular FI mud slinging.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

I will do what ever I have to, to keep the afore statments off of my PERMENANT RECORD.

And Lear, my sister does not date guys shorter than her.

Also at your next moderator meeting please let clr4theapch know he scared me so bad i peed a little.

And
Mr. Ty Web needs to chill on being outted, and more concered about being stapled.

This board is ruining any future, healthy relationship between the SWA and AT pilots.

And yes, a few can do just that. And are doing so.

Too bad.

Latest resources

Back