• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Captain leaves for SWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I fear that the SWA pilots, not all, but the ones you mention, are whipping themselves into a frenzy over the "grapevine effect." "Hey did you hear?......."

I don't disagree with you. without this forum there would not be any grapevine effect. Where would there be any other easy information with this subject? Right?

I don't know, we share a lot of terminal space together. Why not just introduce yourself and kindly ask, "how are things going?" I spoke with a very friendly SWA CA in TPA, and we spoke briefly about the two sides and I considered that a lot more constructive then an anonymous cyber bytch board.

I don't know, we share a lot of terminal space together. Why not just introduce yourself and kindly ask, "how are things going?" I spoke with a very friendly SWA CA in TPA, and we spoke briefly about the two sides and I considered that a lot more constructive then an anonymous cyber bytch board.

I have never talked to an Air Tran pilot. I don't ever recall seeing an Air Tran pilot. If and when I do I will be friendly and do the appropriate thing by keeping my opinions to myself. Be agreeable and move on. Anonymous boards by nature do not keep their opinions to themselves. Quite the opposite actually.

How do you know exactly what the Captains feeling are? You really don't.

Denying these common human nature tendencies is not going to change the truth. Many SWA pilots are concerned about this integration because in part by statements made on this board. This is the truth.

Dash, I can't understand why. Nobody on this board has any say in how this is going down. The arbitrator will render his decision and we will move on. The decision to proceed with this deal was made way above the pilots level. We are all just passengers on this bus.

Alcohol does wonders! I've been drinking non-stop since September 27, 2010. Makes me numb....... pass the LUV bong, then I :crying: myself to sleep.

Funny ...... :D

I've been laughing myself to sleep since September 27. I dream of a giant house, many cars and boats. I'm going to show photos to everybody I fly with. I'll brag endlessly about my income. Nobody will be immune from my fountain of 'relish'.

Then I wake up in my 600 Sq. foot apartment in the ghetto. With nobody but my faithful army of squirrels for company. ;)

Anonymous is just that, you don't know who they are. These opinions you speak of might not even be from an AT pilot. I think if you took the time to meet any AT pilot you would see none of this aggression, and you might be surprised of their opinion, but if you want to go with unconfirmed gossip and trash talking on a bytch board as fact keep fueling the fire.

funny ...... :d

i've been laughing myself to sleep since september 27. I dream of a giant house, many cars and boats. I'm going to show photos to everybody i fly with. I'll brag endlessly about my income. Nobody will be immune from my fountain of 'relish'.

Then i wake up in my 600 sq. Foot apartment in the ghetto. With nobody but my faithful army of squirrels for company. ;)

lol! Lol!

Anonymous is just that, you don't know who they are. These opinions you speak of might not even be from an AT pilot. I think if you took the time to meet any AT pilot you would see none of this aggression, and you might be surprised of their opinion, but if you want to go with unconfirmed gossip and trash talking on a bytch board as fact keep fueling the fire.

You mean like the 'high fiving' AAI crew in LGA the morning of Sept. 27th?

You mean like the 'high fiving' AAI crew in LGA the morning of Sept. 27th?

I guess. What's wrong with that? Maybe the Mets won a game? Is it against SWA policy for pilots to high five? Is that kind of emotion not allowed? I don't understand your point.

Dash Power,

Give it a rest. We all know FI sux. It use to be a great message board, then the tranny dudes ruined it. (just kidding). We are smart enough to make up our own minds. Most will be cool and some will be d*cks... just like we have now, me included.

Latest resources

Back