• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran cancelling classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys were leaving for the legacies. Like I said, shiny wide-bodies jet syndrome. That should slow down quite a bit now that everyone is canceling classes and interviews.

Guys were leaving for the legacies. Like I said, shiny wide-bodies jet syndrome. That should slow down quite a bit now that everyone is canceling classes and interviews.

Absolutely. Just imagine guys who left 5-6 months to go to Delta:), Contineltal, etc.. who are going oh sh!t what did I do?

"a few" months ago everybody was hiring. I mean EVERYBODY. The recession was ending. Interest rates were stable. Crude oil was 20 bucks off the peak. That's what the 10 year tranny dude was thinking.

Life was good man. Just shows you how fluid this profession is.

Gup

The "10 year tranny dude" was making $150k+ with 16+ days off. Leaving for the widget was a dumb move, no matter how you look at it.

"a few" months ago everybody was hiring. I mean EVERYBODY. The recession was ending. Interest rates were stable. Crude oil was 20 bucks off the peak. That's what the 10 year tranny dude was thinking.

Life was good man. Just shows you how fluid this profession is.

Gup

dude -- tranny and fluid and stable are words that should not go into the same post.

Does any of the AT folks have more insight in the updated delivery schedule for the coming years? Is it true that there will be only 4 deliveries this year?

Latest resources

Back