• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran cancelling classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bet there are a lot of other benefits by going Asian, kinda like the Asian Persuasion! I don't know if I would ever come back with all of the "Me love you long time Instructordude!"

You'd better be careful. I hear that they're starting to crack down on Americans going over there to get it on with underage boys.

On another note. Today Sunday 3/30/08, Delta began non-stop service to China. Both Anderson and Bastian, CEO and President cancelled their planned trip to travel with the Governor and Atlanta business delegates. They cancelled their trip because of the new merger discussions with Northwest. The talks seem to be very serious and they may be going forward without an agreement between the pilots. I believe AirTran's current CEO knows this merger may be imminent and may be preparing AirTran for the upcoming consolidation. I believe April 2008 will be the most interesting month in our aviation careers. If these airline executives hope to get their business deals done under this current administration, this is the month to start in order to have time to get it done before a possible change in administrations. Stay tuned!

On another note. Today Sunday 3/30/08, Delta began non-stop service to China. Both Anderson and Bastian, CEO and President cancelled their planned trip to travel with the Governor and Atlanta business delegates. They cancelled their trip because of the new merger discussions with Northwest. The talks seem to be very serious and they may be going forward without an agreement between the pilots. I believe AirTran's current CEO knows this merger may be imminent and may be preparing AirTran for the upcoming consolidation. I believe April 2008 will be the most interesting month in our aviation careers. If these airline executives hope to get their business deals done under this current administration, this is the month to start in order to have time to get it done before a possible change in administrations. Stay tuned!

Postpone a few deliveries, maximize cash reserves, and prepare to sieze any and all oppourtunities that come our way. At least that's what I HOPE will happen. The next few months will be interesting for sure. So far so good...the paycheck hasn't bounced yet. ;)

Postpone a few deliveries, maximize cash reserves, and prepare to sieze any and all oppourtunities that come our way. At least that's what I HOPE will happen. The next few months will be interesting for sure. So far so good...the paycheck hasn't bounced yet. ;)
Looks like the casualties of this business have begun. Aloha will shut down tomorrow, March 31, 2008 their schedule service.

You'd better be careful. I hear that they're starting to crack down on Americans going over there to get it on with underage boys.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!:laugh:

Hi!

If you have the appropriate type rating(s), you can get hired directly by KAL. They will base you in any N. American location where they fly twice a week or more.

Cathay Pacific also has N. American basing for their freighter pilots.

cliff
YIP

Latest resources

Back