Airport Ready Reserve or Hot Reserve

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mr Mojo

I'm trying to compile a list of airlines that use airport ready reserve or hot reserve. Please list your airline and how many hours you are assigned ready reserve and if there is a monthly max. For those of you lucky enough not to have ready reserve at your airline, RR is an assigment where you go to the airport and sit reserve waiting to be used.

Eagle RR is 8 hours long. No monthly max, and they are assigned as lines.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
ASA = 8 hours. Assignments are haphazard and without rhyme of reason. Max of 6 per month.

I'm trying to compile a list of airlines that use airport ready reserve or hot reserve. Please list your airline and how many hours you are assigned ready reserve and if there is a monthly max. For those of you lucky enough not to have ready reserve at your airline, RR is an assigment where you go to the airport and sit reserve waiting to be used.

Eagle RR is 8 hours long. No monthly max, and they are assigned as lines.

Thanks in advance

You can add almost every regional airline in this country to your list......maybe not all but most. I would bet that there is not a Major that does it though.

XJT

*4 hours duration
*Max 6 times per month
*Never two days in a row
*Never on last day of a block of RSV days
*Never to a lineholder

They get paid $4hours for 4 hours. We get paid $4 for 8hours of reserve. There is so much more we could get for pbs, the current offer is not near enough.

Latest resources

Back