Airman closed until further notice..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rc,
Agree with you on Dale. He and Will seem to be the only two in the organization worth anything...oh and David Calvo...can't forget him...he's a cool guy.

I called this morning and got nothing but voicemails...who knows what's going on...yikes!

-mini

MFRskyknight said:
"What's that, guys? Can't make good on that refund check? Well, give me the papers to that 172 over yonder, and maybe we'll call it even."

sorry to hear about all of this... unfortunately, you'll likely be in a long line of creditors trying to stake a claim on Airman's assets.

NYCPilot said:
Those 172's over at Airman are sooo beat up...they ain't worth $$hit.

Yeah...but even a beat up old Duchess is worth multi time...too bad they don't own it.

-mini

mayday1 said:
sorry to hear about all of this... unfortunately, you'll likely be in a long line of creditors trying to stake a claim on Airman's assets.

Airman.... assets.... heh. To be honest, I've given this some thought. Aside from the planes, I don't think they've really got anything. Maybe a few simulators built back in the heyday of barnstorming, or a bank of testing PCs running -- ooh la la -- Windows 95, and some lousy furniture, but that's it. Last night, the only things I saw any CFIs taking away were tons and tons of model planes in their trunks, like the ones Dale had in his office. They obviously weren't thrilled, either, and had been having what looked like an impromptu liquor party; by the time I got there, the place kinda looked like Margaritaville.

MFR

Dale and Will were good guys.
I remember all those planes Dale had in his office. I enjoyed my brief stint down in Norman while attending their Instructor course.

was Airman still pulling that old trick and having 3 people log twin PIC in a Dutchess?

If a move next door was all that was planned don't you think they'd have started advertising it in advance and maybe even keep the business running during the move? I hope you guys get your money back.

Minitour, I'd get on the horn with the bank and find out how you were given a loan for $20K more than you requested. It's possible that AFS somehow had something to do with that like maybe forging your name on an application.

Latest resources

Back