Airlines where Pilots Clean the Cabin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CA1900 said:
Ummm...yeah. Nothing's changed since you yourself brought this up in November. Are you just bored?

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=43018

Yeah, you are right, obviously nothing has changed. In November I saw it on the Jetblue website. And NOW I SAW IT FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH MY OWN EYES.

"CA1900" you are an xxxxxxxxx. You would probably enjoy cleaning the cabin like a little xxxxxx

But now I'll be taking three days off. So long, everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
Le Pilote said:
But if the cabin crew is cleaning, so am I. Nothing degrading about it at all. It's called teamwork and being a gentleman. Like helping do chores around the house.
....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!
The xxxxxxxxx of America, folks..

Why not help clean the cabin...do you hire a maid at home to clean up after you? It's a shame that you feel its beneath you. I help clean quite a bit.....I fold belts, re-arrange magazines and briefing cards in the pockets, and gather trash. Any Dirt washes off when you are done. I've also helped load and unload bags, shoveled snow on the ramp, and cleaned my own windshields all while wearing a pilot uniform at work. Lead by example.

GE CF34-3B1 said:
"CA1900" you are an as.shole. You would probably enjoy cleaning the cabin like a little .

He was just pointing out the obvious. If you want to see the xxxxxxxxx, look in the mirror.

You don't want to clean the cabin, don't. Who cares what you think, anyway?:rolleyes:

Why not take three days off and enjoy the weekend?

We dont have to clean, but we help, you scratch my back I scratch yours!

You are a dork dude, so what if they have to do that, that's their problem, not yours. If you don't like that, don't work for them. I'm sure you would jump at the oportunity to clean their airplanes if given the chance to fly for them. None of these pilots took the job because of the cleaning aspect, they needed a job, just like we all do. Get a life and get laid!

TheRaven said:
I've also helped load and unload bags, shoveled snow on the ramp, and cleaned my own windshields all while wearing a pilot uniform at work. Lead by example.
This ain't the military. That works great in the other uniform. How much luck do you think you'll have filing a workman's comp claim if you get seriously injured while you are doing something that is NOT YOUR JOB. You'll get squat. Where will your team be then?

Hugh Jorgan said:
This ain't the military. That works great in the other uniform. How much luck do you think you'll have filing a workman's comp claim if you get seriously injured while you are doing something that is NOT YOUR JOB. You'll get squat. Where will your team be then?

That's about the weakest, lame-a$$ post yet in your long string of weak, lame-a$$ posts.:rolleyes:

It is something that is in no manual, and you are never directed to do it by management (SWA). We hope to hire people of a high caliber and level of dedication to help out with whatever they can. Do your job first, and if you have time, help out with others. Although I have not flown on JB, if this culture exists there, all will benefit from better relationships amongst the employee groups.

If you have a problem with it, fine. Just don't apply at a carrier that operates this way.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back