Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airbus trepidation... convince me otherwise!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's such a good vid- 1:15-1:45 are certifiable

neat video..i'm tired of that song already, though. seen it in about 4 different videos lately that are going around the interwebs

Didn't those big b@lls clip a mountainside last week?

Amazing he survived. Sounds like it's God's way of saying "keep up the good work!!" Crazy dude, but incredible!

Saw an interview with the guy last week on Youtube. He was going to fly under a bridge behind another thrill seeker. Needless to say...the other guy was a little bit too high on the fly under and thrill seeker number two flew through a bloody mist mixed with body parts. I was gonna post the link but it's pretty gruesome. If you into that sort of thing, it's there...

EDIT: Evidently, the thrill seeker #1 was going to fly OVER the bridge and #2 was going to fly under...and #1 flew a little too LOW.

Last edited:
flown both Airbus for comfort any day. What is that stupid yoke thing for anymore come on! Boeing just needs to except that they have said some dumb things in the past about a stick. I could care less if I ever flew an airplane with a yoke ever again. In this job comfort is were it is at. Now let me get back to sleep I still have 3 hour before we land! The 787 and 777 are sweet! but they would be even better with out the yoke!

Latest resources

Back