Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mayday911 said:
I believe they are planning to hire significant numbers through the first part of next year and the attrition is still higher than they predicted.

Just returned from RCGS. Latest word from ATW is another class in December and the 30/month begining in January until we're back up to decent staffing levels. The hang up right now is SIM time. The DEN sim is in transition to CLT which is bottle necking the upgrades and new hires.

wheelsup said:
Thee 190's are 100% out of the question. The 170's are an extremely far fetched idea.

~wheelsup

My understanding is that any EMB-170/190's will be flown by USairways pilots. AWAC will be allowed to fly the CRJ -700/900 series with the -900 being the more realistic aircraft. Besides, the EMB-170 is so far back logged in deliveries that at one point Embraer stopped taking orders.

logo...thats what i was told too

in regards to the classes....we heard nothing in december....2 classes in november...i can vouch for one because all of their literature was in the room on our last day...they start tomorrow morning.....we were told around 30 a month through July.....hope thats the case

(keeping my fingers crossed)

Yeah 30 a month sounds good. I also heard a rumor that we had a USairways ghost rider on board one of our flights the other day to evaluate us for PHX flying. Who knows?

Latest resources

Back