Air Wisconsin?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyu27 said:
Does anyone know how long a newhire can expect to sit reserve at AWAC? How senior is PHL?

Very hard to say...personnally I can't imagine it being that long, but with the transition to the east coast it may be longer that it technically should be due to the company keeping extra reserves to cover holes in the schedules. Just a guess ...my crystal ball was knocked of the table by a RAH pilot who saw his future.

All E-190 flying will only be done by mainline. The AWA/US MEC's and company agreed to that last week in a new transition agreement. They also will allow up to 93 CRJ900 or smaller at express.

"All E-190 flying will only be done by mainline." Finally! Someone is keeping those planes where they are supposed to be.

Mayday911 said:
Very hard to say...personnally I can't imagine it being that long, but with the transition to the east coast it may be longer that it technically should be due to the company keeping extra reserves to cover holes in the schedules. Just a guess ...my crystal ball was knocked of the table by a RAH pilot who saw his future.

Thanks. I'm looking at making a career change from GA to the airlines, 135 one or two days a week isn't working. PHL is a one-leg commute so Air Wisconsin would be a perfect fit, assuming I could hold PHL.

flyu27 said:
Thanks. I'm looking at making a career change from GA to the airlines, 135 one or two days a week isn't working. PHL is a one-leg commute so Air Wisconsin would be a perfect fit, assuming I could hold PHL.

PHL reserve would be possible as a new hire. A bunch of us from the new hire class in august were awarded it in training.

~wheelsup

How hard is to get based out of ORF. I live in the Virginia Beach area. Do they take that into consideration? I am about to shoot my resume in. Hopefully 930tt and 180multi will make it happen.

joepilot29 said:
How hard is to get based out of ORF. I live in the Virginia Beach area. Do they take that into consideration? I am about to shoot my resume in. Hopefully 930tt and 180multi will make it happen.

HA!! Don't think they really would care where you lived. Just prove to them you are trainable.

ORF is almost a guarantee.

Piker

Anyone know what kind of times their looking for?

to those that recently interviewed or got hire by Air wisconsin..How long did it take for them to call or email for an interview from the time u sent your resume?....
And for those that work there can you give me some insight about being a reserve FO? QQL?

Latest resources

Back