• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you will be pleasently surprised. DCA is suspected to go very junior. I would think that you will be able to hold any base but PHL is the very near future

DD

DASHDRIVER said:
Just a bit more on the retirement. in 2006 the match goes up to 7% total with your 8% contribution. and in 2008 it goes to 8% total for 9% contribution. Probably one of the best i nthe industry now that all the pensions are getting wiped out.

As for the PHL schedules, for the FO's in Sept. Mostly 13-15 days off and 85-90 scheduled pay credit but like the others have said with duty rig, trip rig, over block and delays you can usually add 10% to your average total pay for the month.

Good news out on the wire today. Company will be upgrading 40 new Captains in the next few months to cover attrition. If we retain some of the bac jet flying in denver and/or the 190 USAir flying there will probably be more upgrades on the horizen.

Good luck to all everyone who wants to get aboard

DD

US Air 190 flying will be going to Republic. Air Wisconsin is too costly (ie dropped by United) so I wouldn't count on any of that flying for you guys. Besides, CHQ just ratified a new J4J with Airways to staff the 190's.

RP170 said:
Besides, CHQ just ratified a new J4J with Airways to staff the 190's.

ATTENTION!!!!!!! CHQ pilots are now running the show. The future of all Airways flying will all be determined in some type of vote put forth before the CHQ pilot group. If approved, all other parties involved such as MDA, AWA pilots, and US AIRWAYS MGMT have to go along with it.

I will not be surprised to see Republic get 190's, but I believe what you approved was something allowing you to even have a shot at the flying.

There are about 10 other threads you can post your "CHQ Rules All" ramblings on. Lets see if we can keep this one on the subject of Air Wisconsin....with all the change and adjusting we are all dealing with, it's nice to see people interested in coming here. AD

avrodriver said:
ATTENTION!!!!!!! CHQ pilots are now running the show. The future of all Airways flyiing will all be determined in some type of vote put forth before the CHQ pilot group. If approved, all other parties involved such as MDA, AWA pilots, and US AIRWAYS MGMT have to go along with it.

I will not be surprised to see Republic get 190's, but I believe what you approved was something allowing you to even have a shot at the flying.

There are about 10 other threiads you can post your "CHQ Rules All" ramblings on. Lets see if we can keep this one on the subject of Air Wisconsin....with all the change and adjusting we are all dealing with, it's nice to see people interested in coming here. AD

I'm just saying I wouldn't count on Air Wisconsin getting that flying. It is misleading to tell guys that are thinking about working there that they will be flying them. I work at CHQ though so don't listen to me. I wouldn't know anything about the 190 flying or our J4J deal would I? We'll just wait and see what happens.

JohnyChimpo99 said:

It's too easy to get you Air Whisky guys fired up. A lot of your guys have been showing up in CHQ new hire classes lately. Why is that?

RP170 said:
It's too easy to get you Air Whisky guys fired up. A lot of your guys have been showing up in CHQ new hire classes lately. Why is that?

...welcome to CHQ and the spectacular race to the bottom...

Latest resources

Back