Air Wisconsin?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
joepilot29 said:
I plan on sending it in in the next week or 2. Finishing up some hour building in a twin. Do they grill your logbooks pretty badly or do the check all the endorsements and the hours check out?

I'm not really sure what you're getting at. They looked at my logbooks, and I think he wrote down the dates, times, etc. of each of my checkrides to see if it took 150 hours to get my private, or if I had to redo a checkride etc. etc. Something that would put up a red flag.

What are you trying to hide?

~wheelsup

Lampshade said:
Here's some facts that should help you out:

38 CRJ900 flown by mesa currently
27 E170 flown by REP/MDA currently or soon to be
28 CRJ900/E170 to be flown by someone
--------
93 total

28 planes is whats coming, not a great thing but could have been a lot worse.
Air Wisc will probably see something out of this, a 1 for 1 exchange for 50 seaters maybe.

Are you sure the 170's are included when counting these aircraft? I thought the 93 was for aircraft with 88 seats (90 if no first class) or 90,000 lbs take off weight? I picked that info up off of a document posted here a week or so ago..just can't remember the thread or I would go back and look at it again.Thanks to anyone who has a clarification.

What's the current callback time from when you send a resume in?

How much shorter is it if somebody walks your stuff in?

I walked my friends resume in and she was called about 2.5 weeks later. I suspect it would otherwise depend on the type and quality of time on your resume. Average time in the last class was a little over 1700 hours total - don't know about multi. And I second the thought that if you cannot bring a nice, neat logbook to an interview then you probably shouldnt even waste the time of going to it.

hey guys.... Im currently flying for a crj operator and i applied at AIir wiskey... but i noticed they require a first class medical...currently mine is a second class.. see any problems with me getting an interview?? if not its my asz back to the good old Doc.

I'm assuming you have a first class medical that is over six months old. You're probably OK but why not just call Appleton and ask just to be sure? No sense wasting time and dollars on a physical you don't need. If you have one that says "second class" on it then you need to get a first. They need to know you are physically qualified to upgrade when the time comes.

naa it says second class... My first class turned into a third and when I went to the doc to get a new one the 1st class was 100 bucs and second was 55..so being a FO with no money i took the cheap road...looks like im headed back to the doctor...thanks

If the company says they want a first class medical, there is only one way to prove that you can hold one and that is to show up at the interview with a first class medical. Just like the messy or incomplete logbook. If it's not worth the extra 50$ to go get one, then you're probably better off not even showing up to the interview. It shows a lack of desire, and ability to follow simple directions. I certainly wouldn't hire anyone who couldn't even follow the simplest directions for an interview.

thats why I said im going back to the Doc...didnt known at the time I was getting it renew that i was going to be applying for a job.. thanks for input..buddy

Latest resources

Back