• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Transport International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I called and talked to the HR person, she said the CP has called everybody he wants for an interview. Oh well...I too was hopeful, an application usually is a sign of interest...

Today, Feb. 5, late in the afternoon, ATI reposted their ad for FO's. What do you suppose this means...didn't get enough takers first time around ?Flying the DC8...pretty cool. Crank up the fax machines, Boys.

aviationcareer.com. Just checked...still there...new today...honest !!

Makes You Wonder

Makes you wonder about those of us who put in our apps and received no phone call.

FalconPilot69 said:
Makes you wonder about those of us who put in our apps and received no phone call.

No joke... It seems we all come from varied backgrounds too... I'm confused!

:confused:

Most of the time these employment sites scam these jobs from other sites, and of course they are posted at times when the company isn't really hiring. Planejobs, climb to 350, and apparently aviationcareers all do the same thing. I remember a couple of years ago when hiring was almost non-existent and some of the regionals still had pilots furloughed, these sites were posting positions for companies not in any position to hire. From what I have gathered by talking to ATI's hr department, they don't want resumes unless the job is posted on "their own" webpage.

tk

Maybe So....

TK, you might be right, however, the posting that ATI put up 2 weeks ago was not on their website, another site. I applied and received a call from HR within 5 minutes of my resume being sent to let me know an app was on its way. The ad that is being reposted is different from the original ad. Different wording and so forth. Not trying to start a peeing contest, just stating what I know regarding them.

Fly Safe.

FalconPilot69

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back