Air Transport International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fly BI said:
Maybe I'm a little to nostalgic, but the chance to fly a DC-8 would bethe cat's a$$! The stretch -8 is one of the best lookingairplanes of all time, IMHO.

Carry that attitude to the interview and you'll be hired for sure, and make lots of friends as well. I also happen to agree with you, it's a very graceful-looking a/c in flight.

I noticed a few ATI's DC-8F's have been retrofitted with the newer engines while the combo's haven't. Is ATI going to upgrade the combo's to the newer engines?

Fax number won't do you any good! They don't want resumes unless they are advertising for FO's on their webpage. I called and spoke with the hiring dept. last week.

tk

P.S. Good luck on your interview AlwaysLearning! Please be more careful who you request LOR's from next time!!!!

tk855 said:
Fax number won't do you any good! They don't want resumes unless they are advertising for FO's on their webpage. I called and spoke with the hiring dept. last week.

tk

P.S. Good luck on your interview AlwaysLearning! Please be more careful who you request LOR's from next time!!!!

TK

I think all 3 of us need to make a trip and refill his office with atmospheric containment devices (aka balloons)!

It needs to be stepped up a notch, especially after his comment about the checkrides!! Balloons would be letting him off too easy! It sounds like the other 1/3 took the job offer.

tk

Oh gawd, Im peeing myself here! We should go with the original plan of packing peanuts then. I know some folks at UPS there in town, Im sure they could hook us up, my brother as an F250, plenty of room!

Yup, the eldest 1/3 took the job!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back