Air Transport International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FalconPilot69 said:
TK, you might be right, however, the posting that ATI put up 2 weeks ago was not on their website, another site. I applied and received a call from HR within 5 minutes of my resume being sent to let me know an app was on its way. The ad that is being reposted is different from the original ad. Different wording and so forth. Not trying to start a peeing contest, just stating what I know regarding them.

Fly Safe.

FalconPilot69

I first saw the posting on Planejobs.com, then I went to airtransport.cc and saw the posting for 5 DC-8 F/O's... I sent my resume via e-mail to Sandra.

To those to got the interview... let us know how it went.

650 driver said:
Maybe Bafanguy owns that website and needs more business.
Sorry,dont flame me.

LOL !! Don't own it but it'd have to be better than my current gig : aging vacuum cleaner driver/boytoy who does laundry.

I think TK is right about the posting being a scam. I emailed aviationcareer.com about the ATI posting and never had a reply.
I noticed they had another corporate job listing below it that was on another site 2-3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Anyone that interviewed on the 8th get a phone call yet? I'm crossing my fingers and pulling my hair out!

WOOOT! Decided to turn my cell phone on and poof there was a message. Start class on the 25th of March!

Last edited:
Congratulations!!! Do you know how many people they actually interviewed?

Does anybody have any new info about these guys? Talked to HR today and They are not accepting applications and don't keep anything onfile.

They didn't say anothing about the future, just "Watch the website"

Does any body know if/when they are going to be hiring next?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back