• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air net

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way2 is not only a freight dawg, but he's a (recently unemployed) freight dawg trainer. He should take to Starchecking like a college freshman takes to Natty Light. :)

If any of the Airnet recruiters or trainers or whatever are following this thread, give these USA Jet guys a shot. They deserve it.

• I got the reply to my resume, telling me to fill out the application. I am working on that this afternoon. Prince your name is on there. Actually, I have three names on there, and I could list more. Your real name of course, either way I will be seeing you in the next few weeks.
  • I think someone said that they hire into a pool. What determines how they decide who floats and who gets to go to the big kids table?
  • I have flown freight in Falcons, Twin Commanders, Lances, Arrows, and Senecas. They all did they job well, but I have never flown freight in a piston that had a autopilot or radar, so that would be a perk. The more experience you get, the more you realize some of the things you did before were just plane crazy.
  • Funny thing that you mention Natty Light, because there really isn't to much of a difference between being unemployed and being a Freshman. The women were hotter in my Freshman classes than at the unemployment office. (Besides my fiance who also got the axe, and is looking at AirNet) Besides that, it is exactly the same.

Last edited:
smoking hole in the ground

I would like to see how people that got hired on at regionals with 250 hrs and only have regional time perform during the training.

they will die

250 hour wonderbread vs seasoned freight dawg

Way2 is not only a freight dawg, but he's a (recently unemployed) freight dawg trainer. He should take to Starchecking like a college freshman takes to Natty Light. :)

If any of the Airnet recruiters or trainers or whatever are following this thread, give these USA Jet guys a shot. They deserve it.

Agreed.

These USA Jet guys'll grow on flying checks like a colony of E.Coli on room-temperature Canadian beef.

Agreed.

These USA Jet guys'll grow on flying checks like a colony of E.Coli on room-temperature Canadian beef.

Funny thing is, that made me hungry. You mentioned two things I need, a check and food. If you cook it long enough your chances of getting the E.Coli is slim. Calculated risk I guess.

Way2Broke: Good luck getting on there, I enjoyed my time at Airnet and if I got furloughed I'd be there lickety-split. I'm always looking for a good excuse to go back to freight flying. Best time of my life.

I second, third, and forth what everyone in this thread has said about Airnet. I am currently only one job removed from my 3 years there, and I think about it often. Great people, great maintenance, good schedules, training, etc...I met many of my best friends there, including one of my groomsmen and the guy who married my wife and I!

One of the biggest benefits of going there (especially for people who are early on in their careers) is how quickly you can get your flight time up. I firmly believe that flying those 3200 odd hours in 3 years helped me get the job I have now at a Fortune 20 company about 10 years sooner than I should have!

You won't regret it!

I was scheduled for class 8/4, then they pushed it back to 8/18, then cx'd and are "ballparking" a mid-september date. Hopefullly they will call me sooner but I doubt it. Like others have said, there is very little attrition. My opinion is attrition will be in the props as folks lose patience with their upgrade and/or move on to bigger and better things. I'm just anxious to get my feet wet and start flying a baron...

Latest resources

Back