Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TO BALLY:

You really are a low piece of scum.

Perhaps you would like to explain your views to the widow.

We are sad to announce that NYC based MD-88 First Officer Kevin Sonnenberg died while piloting his F-16 in Iraq during a close air support mission on June 15th. He is survived by his wife and stepson. Funeral arrangements are pending. In lieu of flowers, please send donations payable to the Kevin Sonnenberg Memorial Fund in care of: Lorin Sonnenberg, P459 County Road 3A, McClure, OH 43534

Last edited:
Dam, looks like I'm a welfare pilot. After 13 years hard work to qualify for an appointment to the zoo, after 4 years of busting my butt there, after one year of hard work at UPT, another year at RTU, and 8 years of working and studying my a** off in AFSOC to be a good copilot, Aircraft commander, evaluator pilot, weapons school grad, IDE selectee, 500 hours of combat time and five deployments, I decided to get out and join the airlines. I'd like to thank the American taxpayer for funding my type ratings, experience, and hours. Man, I never saw that coming. Me! A welfare case! Thanks, America, and thank you too, Mr. Disgruntled Civilian Airline Pilot Guy!

Ditto brother...(it's been a while, I know)

"Chump change" usless YOU have to pay for it yourself. You guys are hitting all the cherry spots that piss the SWA/FO off.

First off, respect is earned, I don't have to respect anyone. I make up my own mind. I don't care what club you're in.... There are a lot of Mil/Civ guys I respect. There are tons of Civ/Mil guys I admire. There are some I hate.

Don't cheapen my aviation experience cus, I didn't have uncle sam's blank check or get TDYed somewhere.

Dude, I'm embarrassed we work for the same company. It's easy to talk smack in some online chat room...but I doubt you have the b@lls to walk into your pilot lounge and flap your sewer the same way you flap it here!!!

It's easy not to "have to respect anyone" when no one obviously respects you!!!

Last edited:
Dude your a tool. If you have nothing to say....shut the F6ck up...We get it your superb civilian experience got you to SWA....good on you. but quit the mil bashing....it is getting old...your experience is like mine before I got into the military..... You look like an a$$. I would love to meet you. You are probably an AM'er...right....spot on. Get a life dude.

I didn't see this before................ My personality got me hired on the first try at Southwest Airlines. I am a hansome dude. You can come see me anytime, I'm based in MDW...fly Tue, Wed & Thu. Maybe we can buddy bid.

I actually said something nice about the Mil guys in this thread, guess you can't read? :crying: But who cares what the SWA/FO thinks anyway? - I guess you do, which makes me laugh. :laugh:

Dude, I'm embarrassed we work for the same company. It's easy to talk smack in some online chat room...but I doubt you have the b@lls to walk into your pilot lounge and flap your sewer the same way you flap it here!!!

It's easy not to "have to respect anyone" when no one obviously respects you!!!

I guess none of you mil types can read? let me highlight it for you:

There are a lot of Mil/Civ guys I respect. There are tons of Civ/Mil guys I admire.

I can't believe you guy are so stupid.

I guess none of you mil types can read? let me highlight it for you:

There are a lot of Mil/Civ guys I respect. There are tons of Civ/Mil guys I admire.

I can't believe you guy are so stupid.

Hiding behind a few "nice" comments about military flyers doesn't change your true colors/beliefs that you commonly share on this thread.

It's like me saying that you are acutally a good representative for our company...no one would believe me!!!

It's like me saying that you are acutally a good representative for our company...no one would believe me!!!

but some would.

Remember the SWA/FO does not make policy, is not runnning for political office, is not in management, is not a check airman and is not involved in the hiring process at SWA. So I guess, you chumps are safe.

Correction to the post above: You can come see the SWA/FO anytime, He is based in MDW...he flies Tue, Wed & Thu. Maybe you two can buddy bid once you get off probation.

* highlighted for effect.

:D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back