Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TO BALLY:

You really are a low piece of scum.

Perhaps you would like to explain your views to the widow.

We are sad to announce that NYC based MD-88 First Officer Kevin Sonnenberg died while piloting his F-16 in Iraq during a close air support mission on June 15th. He is survived by his wife and stepson. Funeral arrangements are pending. In lieu of flowers, please send donations payable to the Kevin Sonnenberg Memorial Fund in care of: Lorin Sonnenberg, P459 County Road 3A, McClure, OH 43534

Thanks for posting that, I was unaware of such a fund. Sonny was a great guy and he will be missed.

RIP Sonny

As far as AFA, I don't know why anyone would want to go there. Sure it's free but by going to an institution you miss out on the fun of college. I enlisted in the guard and got all my college and flying paid for and still ended up in the same place as them. Good on them for making it in and sticking with it at the academy. But no way would I have put up with all the bull sh!t for four years. College was just way to much fun for me. I enjoyed good looking girls and partying too much, which is reflected in my gpa!

Most of the guys in my UPT class are academy and almost all of them say they glad they went to the AFA but if they had it to do over again, they would have went to a regular college. :D They are also very jealous of the guard guys.....hahahaha j/k!

..... He actually admitted that the only reason he attended the academy was to have the U.S. taxpayer pay for his college degree and all his flight training. Since his goal was to be an airline pilot, he bid the KC 135 so he would not be in harms way and get flight time as soon as possible.......

That's just something you say when you're bitter about getting a 135 out of UPT..............

"As far as AFA, I don't know why anyone would want to go there. Sure it's free".

The Academy is a personal choice--no one else's. If not, you'll never make it through. Not so fast on the free... The education is not free, the cost is shoved up your a$$ a nickel at a time (a manner of speaking, of course). Then, when you graduate, you get to put your life on the line for a lot of folks that you may or may not agree with your opinion. Fighter, tanker, airlift, pencil pusher--it doesn't matter.

SWA/FO--I respect your opinions, though I don't always agree. I'm sure we could hoist a few even though we come from very different backgrounds. (as long as it is $1, maybe 2-3--I'm 1st year...)

RedDog--please don't perpetuate the riff between AMer's & PMer's--you haven't been here long enough. I've done both & have yet to fly w/ a "tool". You may have come across the 2% rule. I don't know. We, too, can hoist a few if you can lower yourself to AM status--& I'll buy...

SWA/FO--I respect your opinions, though I don't always agree. I'm sure we could hoist a few even though we come from very different backgrounds. (as long as it is $1, maybe 2-3--I'm 1st year...)

What a nice thing to say....thanks.

Ski you are getting soft man!

"

RedDog--please don't perpetuate the riff between AMer's & PMer's--you haven't been here long enough. I've done both & have yet to fly w/ a "tool". You may have come across the 2% rule. I don't know. We, too, can hoist a few if you can lower yourself to AM status--& I'll buy...

You know you 100% right. I should not...sorry.

As to SWA F/O.. I am done bashing you. You are who you are. I just think you are not man enough to voice those opinions to a real person in front of you. Talking $hit on the computer is one thing but in person ..... you would not. Want to meet...sure PM your name and employee number. I would be more than happy to put a name to a face. You don't have the ball$ for that either.

I don't know who's worse with the third person, Bob Dole or swafo. Either way it's annoying as he11.
So says the Phaedrus.

I don't know who's worse with the third person, Bob Dole or swafo. Either way it's annoying as he11.
So says the Phaedrus.

George likes his chicken spicey.
George would never steal from the Yankees.
George is getting very upset.

Latest resources

Back