• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Age limitation for 91K

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I won't argue with you there, I'm talking about the 70+ crowd and those late 60's guys that can't even lift bags because of arthritis.

......uh, had a guy in my 550 rec a few weeks ago, 69 yrs and he was fit & mentally all there. just sayin, not every one needs a walker.

......uh, had a guy in my 550 rec a few weeks ago, 69 yrs and he was fit & mentally all there. just sayin, not every one needs a walker.

I totally agree with you! I flew with a 68-year-old the other day and except for that thing that happened when his colostomy bag popped off and sprayed all over the panel he was absolutely top-notch.

I totally agree with you! I flew with a 68-year-old the other day and except for that thing that happened when his colostomy bag popped off and sprayed all over the panel he was absolutely top-notch.

Absolutely hilarious! I'm sure all the unfortunates who're burdened by having to deal with a colostomy bag are cheered up by your wit. But, colostomies typically result from colon cancer surgery. I guess more age gives one more exposure, but, genetics and diet are the more likely causes. My niece had that surgery at age 26 and there's an NJA pilot who had it in his mid-forties.

Last edited:
Absolutely hilarious! I'm sure all the unfortunates who're burdened by having to deal with a colostomy bag are cheered up by your wit. But, colostomies typically result from colon cancer surgery. I guess more age gives one more exposure, but, genetics and diet are the more likely causes. My niece had that surgery at age 26 and there's an NJA pilot who had it in his mid-forties.

Yup, +1.
Bet he wouldn't be posting that, if a loved one of his came down with cancer.

Apologies about your niece.

Latest resources

Back