• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Age 65 Retirement passes House 390-0

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought in the union environment, the pilots dictate what will be in the contract, pay, work rules, benefits, etc by using the threat of withholding services to get what they want?

5yrs old or not, amazing no one even bothered to respond to such a d!ck headed anti union response. Yip gets ignored all over the place. There is a God...:laugh:

BTW Yip, didn't you forget to list the Wright Flyer under ratings?

Last edited:
5yrs old or not, amazing no one even bothered to respond to such a d!ck headed anti union response. Yip gets ignored all over the place. There is a God...:laugh:

BTW Yip, didn't you forget to list the Wright Flyer under ratings?
Ha Ha, talk about bring back from the dead, 5 years old? BTW Never got to fly the Wright Flyer, but the CFI who soloed me in 1965 was signed off to solo by an instructor in the 30's who did opt have a CFI rating because they did not have them back then, but his instructor's license was singed off by Orville Wright. Up until the late 1920's Orville signed ever license issued by the United States. Wasn't a big deal because most people flew around without a license back then. So in a convulsed way I have a connection to the Wright Flyer.:cool:

Goes to show, aviation isn't that old.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back