Aerobatic Maneuvers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
VNugget said:
Hey asshole, allow me to quote the Duke, and tell you to go "scrub your nuts with a wirebrush."

R.I.P. Nick, and condolances to his family. I wish you'd go mouth off to them right now, and to see the results.

What are you talking about?

Respect for the dead.

VNugget said:
No dilemma.
So what was the point of the arms flailing and swinging at fence posts? All I did was ask WMU if that was him. At first glance, the co-inky-dink was remarkable. After further review, I noticed they were not the same person.

Oh I see, just an innocent little question. Damn, I was waiting for you to come to town, I miss a good standup routine.

Wow. Caught me off guard. I met Nick and the other "Stars of Tomorrow" at Oshkosh last year. I got to tag along in the photo ship while Nick and about 6 other aerobatic aircraft flew on our wing in close formation. He had a lot of talent, and was well on his way to a successful airshow career. God bless his soul.
Be careful out there, you aerobatic types.

VNugget said:
Oh I see, just an innocent little question. dang, I was waiting for you to come to town, I miss a good standup routine.
What's it like to want?

FN FAL said:
What's it like to want?

It's not as blissful as ignorance. But, hey it's an anonymous forum. You wouldn't get away with making light of a down aero pilot in person with any competition, IAC or enthusiast circles.

I learned that lesson when I made a comment on a poor aileron roll done by a sukhoi pilot while practicing in her new airplane. 3 guys (world class competition pilots) came to me quietly and privately one by one to make sure I understood clearly that you do not make fun of other people's aerobatics. I would consider myself fortunate I learned the lessons I learned at 20. Unfortunately you've never flown IAC. You'd know better.

FlyingFisherman said:
It's not as blissful as ignorance. But, hey it's an anonymous forum. You wouldn't get away with making light of a down aero pilot in person with any competition, IAC or enthusiast circles.

I learned that lesson when I made a comment on a poor aileron roll done by a sukhoi pilot while practicing in her new airplane. 3 guys (world class competition pilots) came to me quietly and privately one by one to make sure I understood clearly that you do not make fun of other people's aerobatics. I would consider myself fortunate I learned the lessons I learned at 20. Unfortunately you've never flown IAC. You'd know better.

I never critiqued anyone's flying, I just asked the guy who wanted to learn aerobatic flying in an EXTRA by reading from the internet, if that was him.

Latest resources

Back