• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Severance pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I emailed JM on Dec 19th with a specific request for information. After no response, I sent a follow up on Jan 15th. Still no response. It seems like a waste of time but since people here are so adamant that the leaders will respond, I will try again this morning. I will report back on the result.

You said you do not need a personal response. You are right about it being a waste of time, JM's time to read your whiny email asking to be spoon-fed information which has already been given through channels to which you profess to have access.

Aviatrix767. I am denying your request for personal identifying information. Also, I must insist that you not send me any identifying information about yourself. Please do NOT send me your name, phone number, location, any photographs, information about physical appearance or birthmarks, favorite books or movies, religion, politics, biggest turnoffs, or any information about what you are looking for. I just feel a need to establish this boundary.

I emailed JM on Dec 19th with a specific request for information. After no response, I sent a follow up on Jan 15th. Still no response. It seems like a waste of time but since people here are so adamant that the leaders will respond, I will try again this morning. I will report back on the result.

Laser, to bad you are no longer with ABX you seem like such a nice well adjusted guy!

Stop calling them management weenies...they never, EVER managed anything, except to run a good company into the ground. And hot dogs (weenies) may get offended.

(I know, DHL really did it, but I blame ABX right alongside DHL)

Flightinfo is so much more fun when your furloughed!

Laser,

Just send me your seniority number via private message. Someone WILL call you. You have my word. I talked to someone tonight and told them of your concerns. I was assured that once they had your name, they would call and speak with you - if indeed you are an ABX Air pilot.

All I need is an employee number.

Laser,

I would take Trixie up on her offer. She would be more than happy to whisper your name into her union "rep's" ear tonight. Guarenteed!
And if she doesn't, she'll APOLOGIZE! riiiight...

After all, her tag line endorses women to behave badly.

Laser,

I would take Trixie up on her offer. She would be more than happy to whisper your name into her union "rep's" ear tonight. Guarenteed!
And if she doesn't, she'll APOLOGIZE! riiiight...

After all, her tag line endorses women to behave badly.

Haha. You make some good points. I think the less I know about what's going on there, the better.

Laser....fyi.....Trixie may not be a lady but HE (that's right) should know what's goin on.....he's 1224 leadership.....really.

Laser....fyi.....Trixie may not be a lady but HE (that's right) should know what's goin on.....he's 1224 leadership.....really.
Thanx for the heads up. Doesn't really change my position regarding giving him/her or anyone else here any personal information.

Latest resources

Back