• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Severance pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Laser....fyi.....Trixie may not be a lady but HE (that's right) should know what's goin on.....he's 1224 leadership.....really.

Yeah, and the Easter Bunny is real... Really!! <eyeroll>

And while you're at it, why don't you tell everyone why you STALKED me, following me all over the wide world web, joining different groups that I joined (including one for law enforcement officers... The reason I joined? I have several relatives in law enforcement and they sent me the link). I'm sure enquiring minds would LOVE to hear that answer. :)

Yeah, and the Easter Bunny is real... Really!! <eyeroll>

And while you're at it, why don't you tell everyone why you STALKED me, following me all over the wide world web, joining different groups that I joined (including one for law enforcement officers... The reason I joined? I have several relatives in law enforcement and they sent me the link). I'm sure enquiring minds would LOVE to hear that answer. :)

Well, SOMEONE has to keep you honest, Trixie. Maybe, just maybe you'll think twice prior to maliciously slandering fellow pilots with paranoid lies and then failing to own up to those lies and apologize when you should.

To think someone would "stalk" you for any other reason could be considered just a bit vain.

Last edited:
Well, SOMEONE has to keep you honest, Trixie. Maybe, just maybe you'll think twice prior to maliciously slandering fellow pilots with paranoid lies and then failing to own up to those lies and apologize when you should.

To think someone would "stalk" you for any other reason could be considered just a bit vain.

Oh trust me, honesty was the LAST thing on T's mind when he was stalking me. ;) Right, T?

He claims your a dude. You claim he was stalking you. I suddenly don't mind being furloughed. Don't wanna do any R1's. All this has what to do with the severence? Gotta love the forums.

Boring! Give it a rest.

Well back on the original subject, it really is terrible that ABX won't give the severance that DHL provided for the pilots. My heart is out for the guys out of work and wondering if they will get any of the money promised. Hete and whoever else that is responsible for that are the real enemies. I don't know how they sleep.

Good luck guys.

Gotta love the 500 a week from Unemployment!

Aviatrix.....you are either a narcissistic lier who hides behind the cloak of anothers screen-name or a dual personality wacko who's even crazier than I thought......either way my friend....you have rendered yourself irrelevant. You may not know jack about things at AStar.....but as far as the workings at 1224, you and I both know you are very knowledgeable......so ya got THAT goin for ya. As far "stalking" you....I think we both know that ain't true either. My final word to the FInfo crowd on you.....On 1224 issues....the guy at least SHOULD know what he's talkin about....outside of that.....buyer beware. What a whackjob....good luck my friend....yer gonna need it! You really don't want me to post in a public forum the PM's you sent me on Finfo....so why don't you just go back to lurkin in the shadows. Its what you do best.

Aviatrix.....you are either a narcissistic lier who hides behind the cloak of anothers screen-name or a dual personality wacko who's even crazier than I thought......either way my friend....you have rendered yourself irrelevant. You may not know jack about things at AStar.....but as far as the workings at 1224, you and I both know you are very knowledgeable......so ya got THAT goin for ya. As far "stalking" you....I think we both know that ain't true either. My final word to the FInfo crowd on you.....On 1224 issues....the guy at least SHOULD know what he's talkin about....outside of that.....buyer beware. What a whackjob....good luck my friend....yer gonna need it! You really don't want me to post in a public forum the PM's you sent me on Finfo....so why don't you just go back to lurkin in the shadows. Its what you do best.
You should post them

Latest resources

Back