• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX 1224 how low will you go?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, I will be flying the other charters if DHL goes away so I could care less. And you will be paying attention because you will be out of work, nothing else to do. If you can still afford the internet.

Hey guess what you arrogant senior POS.....I had a job when I came here, I've had side work the entire time I've been here, and thankfully, my ability to earn a great living has NEVER bee tied to DHL, AStar or ALPA. I'll be just fine d-head.....so trust me bro, I'll b sure and flame your sorry a$$ when you crumble.....you are one miserable f***! 1224 must be proud.

Hey guess what you arrogant senior POS.....I had a job when I came here, I've had side work the entire time I've been here, and thankfully, my ability to earn a great living has NEVER bee tied to DHL, AStar or ALPA. I'll be just fine d-head.....so trust me bro, I'll b sure and flame your sorry a$$ when you crumble.....you are one miserable f***! 1224 must be proud.

AV8OR you are a real treat yourself bro....d-head... a legend in your own mind. You sorry POS. That is all you can do is flame...go back to the panel for another 15 years...oh thats right you are out of work because you guys at ASTAR who can see the future did not see the glory hole pounding the DAZ and DHL were about to give you... and now you know how the ABX contract is going to turn out...BITE ME.

AV8OR you are a real treat yourself bro....d-head... a legend in your own mind. You sorry POS. That is all you can do is flame...go back to the panel for another 15 years...oh thats right you are out of work because you guys at ASTAR who can see the future did not see the glory hole pounding the DAZ and DHL were about to give you... and now you know how the ABX contract is going to turn out...BITE ME.

Av....why argue with this a$$hole. In a short time, DHL and Hete will have him bent over.

Legend in my own mind?......Whatever man. Ya got a contract. Congrats. Good luck with that. Soon...I'll be sleepin nights again...in my own bed. Not under a bridge by the river. Got nothin else to defend on here. I'll just casually watch to see what happens...oh God of the ACMI world. CYA!!!

Av....why argue with this a$$hole. In a short time, DHL and Hete will have him bent over.

Fob...why listen to Av. You are both bitter about the airline job you picked.Trying to blame other pilot groups for your bad choice will not make you feel better. Find a job get the family off the government cheese....its not that bad.

Fob...why listen to Av. You are both bitter about the airline job you picked.Trying to blame other pilot groups for your bad choice will not make you feel better. Find a job get the family off the government cheese....its not that bad.

Bitter? Far from it, $hit-for-brains. Things are lining up quite nicely.

Obviously, you are part of that 10%.

Latest resources

Back