ABX 1224 how low will you go?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Go post with the RAH pilots, POS!

Sour grapes, my a$$. It's called reality. You can work at RAH wages. 1224 and the RAH Teamsters are setting the bar pretty low for the rest of us.

I'm sorry, maybe it's an ALPO term, but please explain what you mean by "RAH" so that I can more completely understand if I'm supposed to be insulted by this or not. I'm guessing yes, but you never know. Goggle leads me to something related to Republic Airlines, but I'm sure you can fill us all in on your intended insinuations/accusations.

And by the way, thank you for your "genuine" concern for ABX Air and it's pilots.

Last edited:
Hap, there are no insinuations or accusations...just facts.

Fob, you seem to have a crystal ball how about the wining powerball numbers for Sat. nite. (although you sure dicked up reading the tea leaves on how the Daz and DHL were going to screw you)!

Fob, you seem to have a crystal ball how about the wining powerball numbers for Sat. nite. (although you sure dicked up reading the tea leaves on how the Daz and DHL were going to screw you)!

Nitey---Another great example of your stupidity

Sour grapes! What we did get and probably the most important is our retirement worth roughly 2-3.5m per pilot. The union and the company agreed to disburse the funds after ratification so the rest means little to me I will ride this mule until it dies. Or until DHL goes away then I will continue to fly AEROMEX,TNT or any of the 5-6 other companies we do work for DHL is just one of many. I know that is a deal killer for ASTAR not having DHL freight but it is not the end all for ABX.

Sour grapes....LOL. I bet thats what Ryan pilots said to Emery pilots when they got shut down. When your flying gets outsourced....if I'm still payin attention.....I'll be servin a big ole helpin of Crow Stew and a side of Jacka$$ pie for ya nite. When you eat it....that extra little seaoning you'll be tasting....sour grapes. Take care.

Sour grapes....LOL. I bet thats what Ryan pilots said to Emery pilots when they got shut down. When your flying gets outsourced....if I'm still payin attention.....I'll be servin a big ole helpin of Crow Stew and a side of Jacka$$ pie for ya nite. When you eat it....that extra little seaoning you'll be tasting....sour grapes. Take care.

Actually, I will be flying the other charters if DHL goes away so I could care less. And you will be paying attention because you will be out of work, nothing else to do. If you can still afford the internet.

Latest resources

Back