• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX 1224 how low will you go?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are so many shades of gray in this whole thing. The comparison to AA vs. Eagle isn't really applicable here, because AA saw "their" flying displaced to Eagle. I doubt any Eagle crew would argue otherwise. I don't know about Cappy's schedules, but ATI hasn't taken any ABX flying. There has been some cross-substitution among all three companies with the connection between TOL and ILN/CVG, but no one has taken anyone Else's flying. The one run that we've been doing ends today, but it was subcontracted to us since ABX was short aircraft.

Having said that, I really don't care that someone could come to ATI and be paid more and have more vacation than the person one senior. In fact, I think it's a great opportunity. I'm not particularly advocating it, though, because I'm sure there are things that come with such a policy that are beyond my tiny brain to sort out. With that, I'll go whichever way MY OWN EXCO sees fit. And there's the rub - our three respective representative groups were supposed to be talking. As Flyer8 said, Cappy and ATI were blindsided by this. So our guard is up. Can you blame us?

Why not merge all three lists into one? If I was a betting man, that would be where I would see this headed anyway. I know it will be ugly, but a stronger group would emerge as a whole. Hete agreed to this for just to see exactly what is going on here on this board. I see him up there going "muwahahaha" (evil laugh).

Latest resources

Back