AA1370 Tuesday Night...Wow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cjdriver

Anybody else hear this guy freak out on the Denver Center controller who wouldn't let him turn when he wanted? Holy god, what a maniac. We all had to listen to his rantings for 10 minutes, including a threat to declare an emergency, subsequently declaring an emergency, then cancelling the emergency. I feel sorry for his crewmate. Any insight to this fiasco?

Anybody else hear this guy freak out on the Denver Center controller who wouldn't let him turn when he wanted? Holy god, what a maniac. We all had to listen to his rantings for 10 minutes, including a threat to declare an emergency, subsequently declaring an emergency, then cancelling the emergency. I feel sorry for his crewmate. Any insight to this fiasco?

He wanted to be turned inside the marker in heavy imc to scrape the tail on the approach lights while using his cell phone to rat on his fellow pilots that he witnessed doing suspect things?

We were all entertained, and a little embarrassed for him and his crew. I was glad when we got the freq change. Oh, snaps for the controller, way to stay cool.

Apparently, you haven't listened to the ramp freq. in DFW very much. :rolleyes:

TC

Eh,

I don't get angry anymore, I just make the turn anyway, tell them I'm doing it for safety reasons, and if they need a report, let me know now.

Have never heard anything more about it from any controller.

It's amazing to me that guys like THIS are still out there. I thought the Capt Bligh thing died about 10-15 years ago with the heavy push for CRM and counseling for those who couldn't adapt.

..you forget. We're talking about American here...remember ?

PHXFLYR

WHEN #2 NOCKS AT YOUR DOOR....is a hole new game!!!!

Latest resources

Back