• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA toxic culture

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think we will see feeder drones flying boxes in the the next 10 to 15 yrs! Empire and the other feeders for FedEx/UPS will be first. Caravans or something of that type flying at night from say PDX, out to SLE, BKE etc.

We've had military drones operating within the civilian airspace system for a few years now, around ABQ, EDW, LAS and so on. They are proving the technology works!

As for pax not wanting to fly, I think they will come around, eventually. Hell, look at Ryan Air, they were talking about charging people to use the bathroom on their flights. What about the outfit in China that approached Boeing about making a seat-less cabin, passengers would stand for flights less than 2 hrs or something crazy like that!

Look at these tight-arsess in this county, they'll make 3 connections to save 20 bucks! I think it's coming, can't say when, but it'll be here!!

I'm picturing a talking autopilot like the one in "Knight Rider".

I wonder if they can complete the pilotless avionics package by making it so the two channels of the autopilot spend the entire flight complaining about maintenance, long days, and making prurient remarks about the gate agent's breast size.

Latest resources

Back