• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Super 80 vs LUV...Double standard?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, of course they gave SWA more time.... The 737 is not a steaming pile of burned monkey poo!

what...

Well, of course they gave SWA more time.... The 737 is not a steaming pile of burned monkey poo!

Crj, they were referring to AA, not DAL, or would they be a rotten stinking steaming pile of burned monkey poo????

Here is another one that either did not get hired or cannot get an interview. Instead of bashing SWA why don't you sit down and go over your resume. Really go over it and see where you can improve yourself. You will be suprised what you can do.

Boy, you sound just like a United pilot of about a 10 or 15 years ago. Of course, anyone that dare say anything not fawning about SWA just couldn't get an interview. Yep, that's it allright. Unless you can get by the Soutwest interview, your commentary is just sour grapes and not worthy.

Last edited:
Boy, you sound just like a United pilot of about a 10 or 15 years ago. Of course, anyone that dare say anything not fawning about SWA just couldn't get an interview. Yep, that's it allright. Unless you can get by the Soutwest interview, your commentary is just sour grapes and not worthy.

Everybody that is rejected by an airline will bash that airline. Instead of bashing the airline everytime something negative pops up in the news whether it is UA, SWA, or Delta just look in the mirror and see what you can do to improve yourself. Put your energy toward that instead of bashing. It really makes you look like a jerk when you go after the airline. No body is perfect there is always room for improvement.

I posted a similar comment in a different thread, the double standard (grounding vs fine). Not a Southwest wannabee, nor ever tried, just pointing out an observation.

I posted a similar comment in a different thread, the double standard (grounding vs fine). Not a Southwest wannabee, nor ever tried, just pointing out an observation.

I think if you research the 2 cases you will see that they are different. Do you really think the government would allow SWA to fly 30-50 aircraft if they were unsafe? And then ground another airline for the same type of problems? Do you really think that SWA buys pizza to get get out of issues? If you do then you have other issues you need to take care of.

The other thing to think about is: I believe SWA contracted for parts from an FAA approved vender. The vendor then sub contracted that out. So, although SWA is still responsible there are other FAA companies that were at fault. The FAA is liable here also. If they did their job then they would have caught the mistake. That is why we have Quality Control. If something gets by me then hopefully the next check will find the problem.

Here is another one that either did not get hired or cannot get an interview. Instead of bashing SWA why don't you sit down and go over your resume. Really go over it and see where you can improve yourself. You will be suprised what you can do.

Not everyone wants to work for SWA. To point out a perceived favoritism is simply an opinion. You don't even work for SWA yet, you continually race to protect them from anything you feel might hurt their feelings. What's your story?

Latest resources

Back