• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the N numbers from the CRJ series at eagle were reserved with the FAA earlier last week. perhaps the 80's are being replaced?

http://www.aepa.org

i know the routes are being shuffled now due to the winglet installations, ie 757 to shop, 737 on 757 route, 80 on 737 route, CRJ on 80 route.

From the APA website as of April 04, 2006:

Fellow American Airline pilots have been on furlough for 1646 days, 20 hours, 33 minutes and 37 seconds.

Pilots furloughed at this time: 2852
Lowest Seniority # on Furlough: 9722

This 100% paycut thing sucks!!!! (That was my own comment)

Last edited:
AA717driver said:
AA had to furlough 2,800 people to get rid of Kitty, G4G5 and me. They'll do whatever it takes to keep us on the street. ;) TC

What am I, chopped liver??? :nuts:

They only had to furlough about 1,600 to get me!

Well thank god that AA did that wonderful staple job to the TWA guys. They sure saved a lot of their own. And set the stage for DECADES of unrest, anger, and negative effects.

I will bet management was loving it. You divided your own force for them and made their job easy in the future.

Iron Walt:

First of all, not all TWA pilots were stapled, there are still approximately 400 left on the seniority list today.

Second, the AA pilot group had no direct say in how the integration was going to be handled, that was done through the APA officials elected long before the purchase of TWA and AA management.

As for the unrest, there is always unrest when it comes to buyouts, mergers, integrations, etc. This one sucked for everyone involved, some more than others. Lots of folks on both sides took up to a 100% paycut through this process, including myself.

Unless you were on either the AA or the TWA list, you have no idea what your are talking about, so point that finger back at yourself and have a nice day.

IronWalt said:
Well thank god that AA did that wonderful staple job to the TWA guys. They sure saved a lot of their own. And set the stage for DECADES of unrest, anger, and negative effects.

I will bet management was loving it. You divided your own force for them and made their job easy in the future.
Dead horse, meet IronWalt. IronWalt, meet dead horse. Gentlemen, start your flogging.

phx767--I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt. I'll gladly include you in the group that AA set out to lay off! :D TC

Latest resources

Back