AA Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NDPILOT

I heard awhile back that AA was supposed to start recalling pilots. Any updates on when that is supposed to happen.... I know AA has been canceling flights due to "lack of staff". It would be nice to see some of those folks get back on line soon.

Thanks
nd

NDPILOT said:
I heard awhile back that AA was supposed to start recalling pilots. Any updates on when that is supposed to happen.... I know AA has been canceling flights due to "lack of staff". It would be nice to see some of those folks get back on line soon.

Thanks
nd

Latest rumor out is that they are going to be parking an additional 20 or so S-80's. No recalls for awhile. Fall of 2006 at the earliest.

You can only cry wolf so many times.

Burt Reynolds said:
In addition to the S80's that they already "parked" (even though they were out of service already)?
Yep. 20 more. There were a bunch of open sequences in DECS that had these planes going to ROW. Only one reason they would be going there.

I know that when I was at Eagle they sent their airplanes to ROW for painting. Does AA do that as well or do they paint elsewhere?

Dangerkitty said:
Yep. 20 more. There were a bunch of open sequences in DECS that had these planes going to ROW. Only one reason they would be going there.

And that reson would be ...AA is gonna teach the aliens to fly the Md-80

AA had to furlough 2,800 people to get rid of Kitty, G4G5 and me. They'll do whatever it takes to keep us on the street. ;) TC

Latest resources

Back