AA recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

yaks

Just heard from a friend that recalls will start April or May. 30 pilots a month for an unknown number of months.

yaks said:
Just heard from a friend that recalls will start April or May. 30 pilots a month for an unknown number of months.

I heard recalls were supposed to start in August of 2004.

AA Crew Schedule is going insane with the lack of qualified, non-sick, pilot bodies, and it's getting worse. Line holders aren't answering the phone. I suspect the recalls will be fact. My guess on turn-downs: It will vary with the amount of time on furlough. Those furloughed the least will have a higher return rate. I think it'll start with 70% "I'll be back", tapering to less than 50% as the list is shortened.

What moron line-holder EVER answers a call from "Unknown" or "Private"? I probably missed out on a visit from Ed McMahon (or whoever does that publisher's clearing house stuff) but it was worth it! TC

I hope the recalls start asap as well. It is the only way things are going to start to move at Eagle when the flowback pilots are recalled. Flowbacks want to be at Eagle as much as Eagle pilots want them there.

Go back?

You have to be kidding me. They've already discussed refurloughing in the fall. What do you think will happen when the APA concession train gets going full steam ahead?
My advice is to only go back if you have absolutely no other option.

Latest resources

Back