• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who knows, and who cares.

We will see.

JXCAP 7858

(Did the cowbell, circa 1975, on a set of Rogers and a set of Pearls. Wish I had them and the Zildjian's back)

Clambake--You gonna be a Guard bum or do you have a real job? :)

Slag--I'll give you a call later. Got your message.TC

I is employed, but am still a guard bum.

aa73 said:
That is total B.S. Regardless of concessions, once AA starts recalling, it'll be for good. It costs money to recall, then refurlough. Who in heck is gonna replace the thousands of retirements coming up the next few years?

NOBODY has discussed refurloughing in the fall.

tell that to all the NW folks that went back last year...

Slag- Did you find the gross error and accuracy check sheets yet? If so could you forward me a copy?

JXCAP 7848

XTW said:
Slag- Did you find the gross error and accuracy check sheets yet? If so could you forward me a copy?

JXCAP 7848

Is CS going to start flying the Blue Spruce routes? ;) TC

Draginass said:
Pretty bold talk about recalls, though. Hunter's not finished cooperating with Arpey.

doesn't matter. regardless of concessions or productivity enhancements, the fact stands that AA is projected to be very short on manning with upcoming retirements. scheduling efficiencies might require 500 or so fewer pilots- we'll lose that many this year alone.

SuperLoser121 said:
Perhaps you guys need to educate yourself on what Roy Everett said recently. If APA grants AMR pilots the ability to fly more each month retirements will not matter. Those lesser qualified individuals
that have chosen to return will quickly be cut off like fat from a slaughtered calf.

Well, actually, part of being educated is learning to pay NO attention to what Roy Everett says.

That said, AMR having the ability to fly us more each month only results in a manning efficiency of about 500 pilots, maybe slightly more. We'll lose that many in one year.. see above post.

TC- Talk of aux tanks being installed and will only require one stop!:eek: You "big iron" guys get kinda cocky don't ya? Always willing to learn from you OLD guys!:p

X aka JXCAP 7848

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back