• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Recalls Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the 3 that went to STL will be SLT S80 CA.

Not right off the bat - they need to wait for the more senior TWA F/Os in SLT to reinstate to CA before they upgrade. Won't take long, however - big CA bid in the last vacancy message.

I'll ask it.

What about Supp CC. Will TWA pilots get their rights back for recall in STL? Are our captain slots still protected?

I'll ask it.

What about Supp CC. Will TWA pilots get their rights back for recall in STL? Are our captain slots still protected?
You bet, its our only bone we have. Ready to get my seat back in STL.
P.S. AA Flyer, The F.I.S did get a captain bid.

I'll ask it.

Just got off the phone with the Furlough Comittee chairman, as well as the manager of flt admin. Here's how it will work:

Any TWA pilot returning from furlough gets an automatic reinstatement to SLT - regardless of whether he/she had a reinstatement to SLT or not - so if they want SLT, it''ll be available as long as there are openings there (and there probably will be.)

With the exception of the F.I.S who had way more seniority than the other "recallees", TWA pilots will get recalled to the right seat, albeit the "protected" right seat. In other words, TWA pilots are protected from the minute they reinstate to SLT, and would upgrade to CA according to the rules of Supp CC - which will happen quite quickly, with the retirements coming from the TWA ranks. Probably a matter of months.

In this first class, out of the 3 TWA pilots, the one TWA F.I.S. got reinstated to CA right off the bat - the other two got SLT/FO/S80/D, but under the rules of CC.

Welcome back folks.

Just got off the phone with the Furlough Comittee chairman, as well as the manager of flt admin. Here's how it will work:

Any TWA pilot returning from furlough gets an automatic reinstatement to SLT - regardless of whether he/she had a reinstatement to SLT or not - so if they want SLT, it''ll be available as long as there are openings there (and there probably will be.)

With the exception of the F.I.S who had way more seniority than the other "recallees", TWA pilots will get recalled to the right seat, albeit the "protected" right seat. In other words, TWA pilots are protected from the minute they reinstate to SLT, and would upgrade to CA according to the rules of Supp CC - which will happen quite quickly, with the retirements coming from the TWA ranks. Probably a matter of months.

In this first class, out of the 3 TWA pilots, the one TWA F.I.S. got reinstated to CA right off the bat - the other two got SLT/FO/S80/D, but under the rules of CC.

Welcome back folks.

Care to bet how many recently recalled TWA guys go rapidly to the left seat via CC before the APA rank and file come unglued? I can hear it already - "those guys didn't have to suffer through any of the b.s. these last few years and now they get a huge windfall". This is the same CC that was a knife directly into the heart of 99% of us.

PIPE

Latest resources

Back