AA Recalls Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AAflyer

We had our first recall class return yesterday. Welcome back guys! One of the recalls mentioned AA had said the first few classes will be around 10 pilots, then 20 pilots, and should ramp up to 40 a month by summer.

Regards,

AAflyer

I hope the 40 a month is true!! Good news for all!

I hope the 40 a month is true!! Good news for all!

Looking4better,

We are hiring more checkairman, and sim instructors. The numbers of instructors would indicate that they will recall more than 10 a month. We can do that now with no new Checkairman.

The individual from AA who mentioned this is in Flight Admin and has been careful in the past on what is said. We is about as reliable as they come.

Regards,
AA

Looking forward to when we have "new hires" once again.

good deal....I currently work for AE, I hear from most of the furloughed pilots I know/fly with are expecting or have heard that the number is going to jump up soon....movement in a good direction for all. :)

I hope AE doesnt start withholding the furloughed pilots.....we are super short staffed and they dont seem to be preparing very much for the loss of CA's that could be happening pretty quick.

curious, what were the slots the furloughees returned to (speculation was md80 in nyc and 737 in mia).

curious, what were the slots the furloughees returned to (speculation was md80 in nyc and 737 in mia).

looks like 3 MIA/FO/737/D, 3 LGA/FO/S80/D, and 3 SLT/FO/S80/D. Of the last two left, one went on mil leave and the other went on maternity leave.

What AAflyer said is true, they are planning on ramping it up to 40/month by summer.

looks like 3 MIA/FO/737/D, 3 LGA/FO/S80/D, and 3 SLT/FO/S80/D. Of the last two left, one went on mil leave and the other went on maternity leave.

What AAflyer said is true, they are planning on ramping it up to 40/month by summer.

Yo, 73,

Sorry about SLT.

AAflyer (cyberspace nod)

Yo, 73,

Sorry about SLT.

AAflyer (cyberspace nod)

"Que putada!" Oh well. NY is not such a bad place to be. I am actually starting to get some recognition and respect here in the Jackson Heights 'hood from all the 'batos.

:pimp:

"Que putada!" Oh well. NY is not such a bad place to be. I am actually starting to get some recognition and respect here in the Jackson Heights 'hood from all the 'batos.

:pimp:

Ah.....The "Godfather"........:pimp:

AA

Latest resources

Back