• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA may not merge with anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We should change the title of this thread to.....

I started a little too young... :blush:

......."AA73 may not merge with any of those on the receiving end of his bra snapping."

BTW, Hitler's Youth is Eagle, dumba$$. Get your facts straight.

and that's pretty much TWA now, how ironic...........

also mach8 the STL flying wasn't given to us (Hitler Youth as you state), but rather to the TWA Youth (blue chicken American Connection). they even got 10 of our airplanes in the deal. i guess they could be called the "brown shirts" or something like that.

Last edited:
and that's pretty much TWA now, how ironic...........

also mach8 the STL flying wasn't given to us (Hitler Youth as you state), but rather to the TWA Youth (blue chicken American Connection). they even got 10 of our airplanes in the deal. i guess they could be called the "brown shirts" or something like that.

Most of the TWA'ers were not allowed to flowback. If you were TWA and furloughed before July 2003 (+/- ?) you were not allowed to flowback. We still paid full APA dues but were allowed to use that part of the contract.

I was a March 2003 furlough (Dec 1996 hire) and waz told I vill not flowbak to Eagle.

Most of the TWA'ers were not allowed to flowback. If you were TWA and furloughed before July 2003 (+/- ?) you were not allowed to flowback. We still paid full APA dues but were allowed to use that part of the contract.

I was a March 2003 furlough (Dec 1996 hire) and waz told I vill not flowbak to Eagle.

everyone i fly with these days is TWA including the flight attendants.

I'm sure you do fly with TWA guys but there is a large number that were not allowed to flowback.

I'm sure you do fly with TWA guys but there is a large number that were not allowed to flowback.

trust me they wish that they were more junior in pay. pb has complained about his high ca wages (all the twa guys are top of the scale).

latest rumor from the schoolhouse in dallas is a third smaller airline to join the malcontent amr family with 190's and staffed with furloughs. makes no sense to me, why not simply keep it at aa? probably schoolhouse bs.

Last edited:
trust me they wish that they were more junior in pay. pb has complained about his high ca wages (all the twa guys are top of the scale).

latest rumor from the schoolhouse in dallas is a third smaller airline to join the malcontent amr family with 190's and staffed with furloughs. makes no sense to me, why not simply keep it at aa? probably schoolhouse bs.

You have your facts wrong. Prove to me that the EVERY single TWA guy at Eagle is at the top of the Eagle payscale and I'll bill you the difference.

I'm at 12th year pay.

stlflyguy

You vill take vhat you gett unt you vill like it!!!

Peppy,

If you were furloughed prior to May of 2003, you were denied the flowback. It was available to us as the result of the April '03 concessionary contract and the fact that we were now on the merged TWA/AA seniority list.

stlflyguy

Latest resources

Back