A.T.I. Pilots vote down Mgmnt's "Final Offer"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D'Angelo said:
It's time for ALPA to have some vision and actually think more than a couple days ahead.

This is too funny, coming from a boot-lickin' management's ass-sniffing little sycophant like yourself. You need to pull your head out of your @ss with a great big popping sound and look around you. If you want to be a pilot, be a pilot (sounds like a hell of a stretch to me). If you want to be management, then buy a yes-man suit and a lobotomy and get the hell off of this message board. You have squandered your posing privileges.

Ty remember none of the airline pilots would have a job without management, FAA mandates in Part 119.

pilotyip said:
Ty remember none of the airline pilots would have a job without management, FAA mandates in Part 119.

but now your talking logic! we cant have that here. According to the winners on this board all pilots could manage any airline much better than anyone. My guess you let pilots manage an airline itd be chapter 7 in no time

D'Angelo,

I have been reading your posts and have to agree that being employed is better than unemployed. I guess some folks don't have a clue or haven't been dropped on their head yet. I have recently been offered a job with a regional, albeit most folks look down on us, and am exicited as all could be. Am I getting paid the big bucks? No, but I am flying a state of the art jet and building real time for down the road. I don't mind doing it for the pay they will give me and if(management) needed some payback I would be willing to give it. It is a small price to pay for the chance to fly around the country first class (Flying a JET BABY!!!) and get paid. I will admit I don't know anything about unions though but am more willing to trust managment. They are after all the ones that hired me.

instructordude said:
No, but I am flying a state of the art jet and building real time for down the road.

Sorry Bubba, but "down the road" will not amount to much if D'umbass is any indication of the future.

Dizel8 said:
Sorry Bubba, but "down the road" will not amount to much if D'umbass is any indication of the future.

Sure it will. Im livin it up with the lady in the NYC with a combined income of over 100k/year. You tards are so one track minded you don't realize this isn't 1950 anymore. Your wife doesnt have to be a stay at home mom with dinner on the table. No wonder pilots are always in money trouble. They are too stupid to realize that they can pay as they go instead of just getting one huge loan then crying when they are in debt. Then they think they have to be the sole bread winners. thank god pilots arent in management. Oh sorry to disappoint you. I know you want me to be in poverty crying about the plight of pilots everywhere. Sorry I simply speak the truth BOI!

D'Angelo said:
Im livin it up with the lady in the NYC with a combined income of over 100k/year.

Wow, a 100K between the two of you and to boot, you are living it up in NY!

If both of you became managers at the MickeyD's it should be a raise, you might want to consider it as opposed to flying!

Dizel8 said:
Wow, a 100K between the two of you and to boot, you are living it up in NY!

If both of you became managers at the MickeyD's it should be a raise, you might want to consider it as opposed to flying!

ummm yea you need to check your facts. At MickeyD's a manager averages around 30k/year and they have to work a lot more. 100k is plenty. Nice condo, good steak and lobster dinners, fine liquor. What else can one need. We are truly livin it up and don't have to work nearly as much. I know in fantasy land though pilots are the poorest people of them all. They make less than everyone out there poor things. :sarcasm:

Latest resources

Back