• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A.T.I. Pilots vote down Mgmnt's "Final Offer"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D'Angelo the intern is about to get his low time butt fired. My car has water spots. I told you to wipe it dry, but you could have used some of that hot air you blow to dry it quicker. ALPA is a strong union. Without representation, you'd have nothing. Try and enforce work rules without a contract. Ask SkyWest pilots how their management hosed them on pay issues.

DwayneWorthless said:
D'Angelo the intern is about to get his low time butt fired. My car has water spots. I told you to wipe it dry, but you could have used some of that hot air you blow to dry it quicker. ALPA is a strong union. Without representation, you'd have nothing. Try and enforce work rules without a contract. Ask SkyWest pilots how their management hosed them on pay issues.

hmmmm being competitive and growing? yea thats really getting hosed Dr Phil! On a side note in stead of all your dues are belong to me it should really be all your mustaches are belong to me.

D'Angelo said:
hmmmm being competitive and growing? yea thats really getting hosed Dr Phil! On a side note in stead of all your dues are belong to me it should really be all your mustaches are belong to me.

Sure competitive and growing with 50-99 seat rates. Heck, MESA is competitive and growing too. Your anti union bashing is getting old. Come up with a solution to help protect the pilots from management. If you can put your bashing aside for 15 minutes, you could probably come up with something. Until then, wax on wax off. Chop chop D'Angelo.

DwayneWorthless said:
Sure competitive and growing with 50-99 seat rates. Heck, MESA is competitive and growing too. Your anti union bashing is getting old. Come up with a solution to help protect the pilots from management. If you can put your bashing aside for 15 minutes, you could probably come up with something. Until then, wax on wax off. Chop chop D'Angelo.

Who cares about the same rate. at continental 737-800 and 757 guys fly for the same rate. Besides here at comair the paycut makes us competitive and the rates are right around skywests. The pilots should be paid based on # of seats argument is old and stale. How about paying pilots based on productivity. My solution is getting rid of ALPA and going in house or something. ALPA obviously has a conflict of interest. Tell me this, what solutions do you have to offer the pilots for the problems of today? Your pretty picket signs dont appear to be working anymore. Do you have any new ideas? BTW your fee per departure task force is about 10 years too late. Another side effect of having no vision. Sorry dwaney your gonna have to find someone else to wax the car you bought with other peoples dues. For crying out loud man trim that stache and those nose hairs!! It would be nice to let some guys into national that don't have a stache too.

First, I don't believe for a minute that you are really a Comair pilot. Second, your views are foolishly blind towards management. Perhaps you need to step away from the company koolaid pitcher. Besides, your breath smells of Fred Butrell's rear end.

You guys are killing me, but my money is definitely on Duane.

Unfortunately, he's better on the board than in real life . . . and the resemblance to a well-known pompous TV windbag is startling.

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
You guys are killing me, but my money is definitely on Duane.

Unfortunately, he's better on the board than in real life . . . and the resemblance to a well-known pompous TV windbag is startling.

Rez is doing tv shows now?

Thanks Ty. I know ALPA has not been the Greatest rep for Regionals over the years, but Management will walk all over you if you have no protection. D'Angelo seems to believe that Management will honor all agreements and ALPA steals money from hard working pilots.

I do believe that D'Angelo works for Comair. I also believe he is some flunky intern working in some VP's office and having a big laugh every time he post some anti ALPA message.

By the way Ty, you look alot like Jimmy Buffet. I'd love to eat a cheeseburger in paradise and drink a few beers at five o'clock somewhere.

Don't worry about D'Angelo. He chooses to ignore posts he can't respond to, like when I got him to admit the only reason he stayed in this business was because of ALPA.

DwayneWorthless said:
I do believe that D'Angelo works for Comair. I also believe he is some flunky intern working in some VP's office and having a big laugh every time he post some anti ALPA message.

I'll bet he's an intern, too, and carries a flight case to work with nothing in it but a notebook, a pen, an Econ book (never read) and a pair of kneepads.

A weak mind like his is the most easily brainwashed, and, brother, they not only washed it, but shrink-wrapped it, too.

By the way Ty, you look alot like Jimmy Buffet. I'd love to eat a cheeseburger in paradise and drink a few beers at five o'clock somewhere.

Well, Ty Webb looks like Jimmy Buffet used to . . . . Jimmy, well, now he looks kind of like ol' Duane. . . . . but Jimmy's sister Lucy makes a pretty good burger, and it comes with cold beer . . . . if you can find her place, I'll buy the beer . . . I'll give you a hint: it's not too far from the Florabama. :beer:

Sounds like the first annual flightinfo.com beer bust . . . .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back