A.T.I. Pilots vote down Mgmnt's "Final Offer"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D'Angelo said:
Another example of unions leading good companies into the recycle bin. ummm ya unemployment is really better than a fair contract. Too bad unions have absolutely no vision or solution for the future. They sit there and whine about negotiating in "good faith" That has got to be the most annoying term ive ever heard. They complain and complain yet never offer any solution

Hey... get back to washing my car and don't reprogram that doggone radio.. again

DwayneWorthless said:
Hey... get back to washing my car and don't reprogram that doggone radio.. again

haha kiss mine Dr Phil we will have you and your little mafia group off the property at comair one of these days. Oh ive spoke too much are you going to break my knee caps now?

grog_sit_reserv said:
Duh angelo, you gotta be kidding, right? dang dude, enjoy that CRJ. Have you been beaten that badly that you now see it that way?

Wow! I try to avoid personal attacks, but well, you're stoopid.

The fact is there is a fine line between making a good living and a fair wage and crossing into the stratosphere with simply outrageous demands. Fact is if the pilots can give up 1 billion a year in savings and still be living the good life then the payscale was way out of whack. The problem is nothing is ever enough for the unions. The senority based payscale is simply retarded. Why not make the job start around 50k and top out around 150k instead of start at 25k and top out at 300k? That was the old days of course however it can serve as an example. Quit paying those old farts so much darn money. They work least yet make the most money. Simply ridiculous. People are whining about first year pay being so bad it all starts with senior guys taking more than their fair share of the pie. The should be taking an equal piece of the pie not trying to rob the company and the junior pilots blind.

D'Angelo, you're a troll. A troll and an idiot. Someone with your attitude about other pilots must be a royal pain in the a$$ to fly with.

You're the first person to make it onto my IGNORE list. Congrats!

D'Angelo is an Intern. He's not a pilot. He was seen on a company computer jiber jabering about Anti ALPA stuff. Oh yeah, he's short too, about 5'2" with a big ole gut. Dang, this guy is only like 20 or 21 years old. What a loser. Now get back and do those wheels again. There is still brake dust on them.

DwayneWorthless said:
D'Angelo is an Intern. He's not a pilot. He was seen on a company computer jiber jabering about Anti ALPA stuff. Oh yeah, he's short too, about 5'2" with a big ole gut. Dang, this guy is only like 20 or 21 years old. What a loser. Now get back and do those wheels again. There is still brake dust on them.

get back to your tv show dr phil. A lot of pilots need therapy realizing how much money theyve wasted on alpo over the years. The realize they could have just bought cans of alpo dog food and got a better product. Oh well live and learn they all say. I most certainly do fly no management here I assure you

DwayneWorthless said:

I'm gonna be paying more attention to this guy. D'angelo: he's got your number. brake dust... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaa! Looks like your propaganda really showed those guys at ASA. check out that strike vote tally noise beotch.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back