A.T.I. Pilots vote down Mgmnt's "Final Offer"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DwayneWorthless said:
D'Angelo and Instructordude are both Flamebaiters. 100K in NYC goes as far as you can throw a Lincoln Continental. Watching David Letterman does not count as having been to NYC. Liar. That is what you are. I also noticed that almost all of your post refer to pilots in the third person, funny you don't include yourself. That is because you are an Intern in some VP's office. You sit around answering phone calls and playing on FI.com trying to stir the masses. Get a grip, everyone on this board is wise to your pathetic life. You are a liar and the few that chime in to agree with you are probably an alter ego screen name that you are writting under. Loser + Liar = D'Angelo

I know it just kills you Dwane to think that not everyone agrees with your propoganda. Sorry but there are plenty anti union people out there. Your house is crumbling and you can't even think of new ways to combat todays problems. I grew up in Long Island and it was my dream when they opened the JFK base at comair. Its good to be living in NY again. It will be exciting to see who takes the next paycut. Its fun watching all these airlines think for themselves and saving their jobs.

This message is hidden because D'Angelo is on your ignore list.</SPAN>

rtmcfi said:
Nope, managements lackey...
Just because he likes his $hit pushed in!(defudgepacker that is)
PBR

Last edited:
I'm not sure who the bigger fools are. Those that actually believe this tool is a line pilot or Mr. Management himself.

D'Angelo said:
I know it just kills you Dwane to think that not everyone agrees with your propoganda. Sorry but there are plenty anti union people out there. Your house is crumbling and you can't even think of new ways to combat todays problems. I grew up in Long Island and it was my dream when they opened the JFK base at comair. Its good to be living in NY again. It will be exciting to see who takes the next paycut. Its fun watching all these airlines think for themselves and saving their jobs.

You better believe I know that there are a lot of anti union guys and gals out there. But if you think Management has your best interest in mind, you're nuts. All airline executives are concerned with is bottom line cost. If they could get you to work for free, they would.

ALPA and every other union out there are fighting to protect their members. Getting fair and just contract is not easy, but it is possible. You might want a pay cut, but I doubt if you were really a pilot you would advocate pay cuts. Therefore I believe you are an intern or some form of management slim that comes here to stir the masses.

It is management's job to be concerned about costs. Without that concern there is no company and no jobs. From an article in ATW on an airline in Europe when the CEO was asked what is your secret to success. He answered fill as many seats as possible at the highest price possible and run the airline at the lowest cost possible. Some management is ruthless i.e. our buddy Fred L. and others are great leaders as well as managers like those at CAL and SWA.

pilotyip said:
It is management's job to be concerned about costs.

No, it's management's job to build a successful company over the long-term. Management in virtually every industry has lost sight of that. Now, management only cares about short-term share-price appreciation so they can take their huge bonuses and bail out. They make decisions that are poor in the long-term in order to satisfy the short-term share price appreciation goals. In the end, both the employees and the shareholders lose out in the long run.

Smart managers realize that happy employees=successful company. There aren't too many smart managers left nowadays.

Leadership!

PLC , you missed the leadership issue you are addressing, it is the function of management that seems to be missing many places.

Last edited:
We do not have a wage problem, we have a revenue problem. At companies rolling money the wages are great. At marginal companies that is not true.

Latest resources

Back