• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9Eto hire in January

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow...seven...usually forums work where someone makes a post and then someone else responds. You have pretty much just written all by yourself for the last page. You don't even work at Pinnacle so why do you care? Go fly the busy bee and enjoy the permanently mel'd APU (oh and just to clarify...I know it was never installed).
I bid you good day

You must be friends with that "classy" Pinnacle line check airman that flipped off my aircraft in front of my passengers and tried to run away when being confronted and then threatened to "pile" my FO after being confronted at the gate in DTW. I did appreciate the apology letter he sent to me and my FO a week later. That was very considerate. Although I don't think he was sincere. :rolleyes:
Time for a class in professionalism. A lot of you characters could really use it.....I'm sure you're one of them.

This sounds like a really great story!!!

Tell us more!!

I truly hope this is flamebate for your case...NEWS FLASH...its the same airplane!....it has a FADEC and climbs alot better....its still a CRJ...and for the record this place has LOTS of problems but our 200's are actually very nice airplanes compared to some others ive been on...you shouldve saved face here and said you would only take the 900 because you live in ATL....because trust me, we have ex ATA 75 drivers on the 200 and they arent too good to have "only" 50 seats behind them...are you?

No it's not flame bait I choose not to fly the CRJ2 because it's smaller. I only would like to fly the 9 because it's bigger and it's shinny er and more automated and I can get more chicks. What do you have to say about that?

No it's not flame bait I choose not to fly the CRJ2 because it's smaller. I only would like to fly the 9 because it's bigger and it's shinny er and more automated and I can get more chicks. What do you have to say about that?
:laugh:...........

Latest resources

Back