• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9Eto hire in January

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW...I don't meat the qualifications for 9E anyway; I am only fluent in one language

I don't meet the qualifacations! Meet not meat.............you are welcome!
Thanks for that. I try to pride myself in my excellent grammer and spelling skills. Thanks for pointing that out.

BTW...I don't meat the qualifications for 9E anyway; I am only fluent in one language.

Oh, good, then they ought to be all over me, I speak seven, four of them fluently.

Behold insanity........

Hey dude, throw some D's on it dude.......yeah!!!!

You have officially won the biggest duesche of all time on flightinfo.com award....I feel bad for your wife...you suck at life and you dont deserve male reproductive organs...when you wake up tomorow and look in the mirror....think about that...do you REALLY think your better than me or any other 9E pilot on here bc of who you work for???? REALLY???? Are you that ignorant or are you just stupid? You have BDS...you know what that is.??..its BIG DI#K SYNDROME...it means that you only have the testicular fortitude to talk smack when you have a keyboard and a computer screen in front of you...but in reality you fear confrontation, and if you had to say any of this crap to my or any other Pinnacle pilot's face...you would crap in your depends...your probably that loser that kisses a$$ when you need a ride home and then talks behind the guys back who just took a delay and got ballasts to get you on....yeah you talk a big game...but if you are so hell bent on bringing Pinnacle down, bc we are such low life losers..then you wouldnt be afraid to tell us your name so we can make sure you never have to come near any of our airplanes again...your attitude and outlook on life is truly disturbing...I almost pity you for being so bent on reality...well I wasted two minutes of my life telling you your a tool which i couldve done in ten seconds...

You have officially won the biggest duesche of all time on flightinfo.com award....I feel bad for your wife...you suck at life and you dont deserve male reproductive organs...when you wake up tomorow and look in the mirror....think about that...do you REALLY think your better than me or any other 9E pilot on here bc of who you work for???? REALLY???? Are you that ignorant or are you just stupid? You have BDS...you know what that is.??..its BIG DI#K SYNDROME...it means that you only have the testicular fortitude to talk smack when you have a keyboard and a computer screen in front of you...but in reality you fear confrontation, and if you had to say any of this crap to my or any other Pinnacle pilot's face...you would crap in your depends...your probably that loser that kisses a$$ when you need a ride home and then talks behind the guys back who just took a delay and got ballasts to get you on....yeah you talk a big game...but if you are so hell bent on bringing Pinnacle down, bc we are such low life losers..then you wouldnt be afraid to tell us your name so we can make sure you never have to come near any of our airplanes again...your attitude and outlook on life is truly disturbing...I almost pity you for being so bent on reality...well I wasted two minutes of my life telling you your a tool which i couldve done in ten seconds...

You must be friends with that "classy" Pinnacle line check airman that flipped off my aircraft in front of my passengers and tried to run away when being confronted and then threatened to "pile" my FO after being confronted at the gate in DTW. I did appreciate the apology letter he sent to me and my FO a week later. That was very considerate. Although I don't think he was sincere. :rolleyes:
Time for a class in professionalism. A lot of you characters could really use it.....I'm sure you're one of them.

Last edited:
Just for the record and so we can end this useless thread: "All Pinnacle Pilots are better than me."

Latest resources

Back