• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry, been busy flying the World while being paid a lot to do it. I'd come back to this board more often, but it appears a lot of the issues have been solved. I still come back for a laugh or two every now and then, especially with the guys hoping I'm a girl? Really? I know Freebrd has a "friend" in Danang called "Dahni", but maybe that's over. 1.3VXSo has really never been funny, and who is Clutch? Reading his stuff, he sounds like a Nobody. Oh well. And Flyer, are you trying to get these guys on at VX? Really? They won't pass the interview. Nope.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Sorry, been busy flying the World while being paid a lot to do it. I'd come back to this board more often, but it appears a lot of the issues have been solved. I still come back for a laugh or two every now and then, especially with the guys hoping I'm a girl? Really? I know Freebrd has a "friend" in Danang called "Dahni", but maybe that's over. 1.3VXSo has really never been funny, and who is Clutch? Reading his stuff, he sounds like a Nobody. Oh well. And Flyer, are you trying to get these guys on at VX? Really? They won't pass the interview. Nope.

Bye Bye---General Lee
I'm not really trying. There's only one guy who I'm helping right now and he's a good guy. You are correct that the bad personalities will not pass the interview.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hey from an old timer who is kinda on your side in most of these conversations.Don't talk about how much money you make even in jest.Ever sit at breakfast in NRT and have to have to hear some guy brag about his GS's and his toys.? Don't be tacky ..... Even on the Internet ....

oh like Jenny Leigh is going to listen to that advice! that's all she brags about, money, fancy meals, long layovers etc etc

Hey from an old timer who is kinda on your side in most of these conversations.Don't talk about how much money you make even in jest.Ever sit at breakfast in NRT and have to have to hear some guy brag about his GS's and his toys.? Don't be tacky ..... Even on the Internet ....

I just stated I get paid well to fly the World. Most people can figure that out by going to APC and seeing the pay rates. If they want to do the same, they can apply and try to get an interview, but the guys I mentioned in my last post don't have a chance. They really don't. I don't give exact figures, but if you fly for a well paying airline, you have a good chance to do well, especially with seniority.

And I don't mind hearing guys in NRT at the "Green awning" brag about their toys, primarily because most of those guys are older Whale pilots that will be leaving soon, giving the rest of us room to move up. The KLM crews have pilots that say the same things, it's what senior 747 pilots say at any airline apparently. As far as being tacky on FI, that's the name of the game on here. I primarily give opinions and insight, but sometimes it gets out of hand, and it's fun regardless. Thanks for the advice, though.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
oh like Jenny Leigh is going to listen to that advice! that's all she brags about, money, fancy meals, long layovers etc etc

Welcome to the legacies Freebrd. Quit going to Vietnam for SIC time and get your act together. Clean up your attitude and get a nice suit, and apply to all 3. Maybe, you'll get a shot. Then, you might have enough money to ship Dahni over here. Good luck.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back