• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e / XJ Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
WoW!!! Real professional post, I bet your a pleasure to fly with....
Much more than you!!! You and your ceo sucked the "PROFESSIONAL" out of us!!! Thanks!!! I bet you feel great. You don't know the meaning of "PROFESSIONAL" !!!!! Now I have to quit because I promised my wife and kids I would never commute on PNCL or work for them. You must feel good about that. 4 stick shakers on 3 different visual approaches with jumpseaters. They reported them and nothing from the mem FSDO. You want PROFESSIONAl!!!!!! All since the crash by the way. So tell me I am being " UNPROFESSIONAL"

Last edited:
Much more than you!!! You and your ceo sucked the "PROFESSIONAL" out of us!!! Thanks!!! I bet you feel great. You don't know the meaning of "PROFESSIONAL" !!!!! Now I have to quit because I promised my wife and kids I would never commute on PNCL or work for them. You must feel good about that. 4 stick shakers on 3 different visual approaches with jumpseaters. They reported them and nothing from the mem FSDO. You want PROFESSIONAl!!!!!! All since the crash by the way. So tell me I am being " UNPROFESSIONAL"

I'd say this moron epitomizes the stupidity of this thread.

PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!

PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!

LOUUUD NOISES!!!!!

I just think it's hilarious that XJ and 9E are merging considering their feelings on each other.

I'd say this moron epitomizes the stupidity of this thread.

PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!

PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!

LOUUUD NOISES!!!!!

I just think it's hilarious that XJ and 9E are merging considering their feelings on each other.

on the contrary...I have experienced nothing but professionalism and acceptance from everyone on both sides of the fence so far...XJ guys...despite the efforts of management, I can tell you as a union rep from 9E...our MEC's will do the very best they can to make this as fair and painless as possible for both of us...there may be some "bad blood" over the years between the two groups...but NOONE at Pinnacle wants to see you guys "stapled" or have anyone's livlihood put at stake, you have wives children and mortgages just like we do..at the end of the day now, we will all be wearing the same colors...WE WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN...;yes our contract may suck, but give us credit where credit is due....WE ARE RELENTLESSLY STUBBORN...heck I may even get a chance to swing gear for SEVEN someday

u and your wife need some alone time...maybe that will calm you down...

Hey Budd, from one Mesaba Pilot to another all I have to say is go F&*K yourself. This type of idiocy from you is not helpful or wanted or needed. Things are what they are and if you're that worried, please leave.

This mentally challenged pilot does not speak for the whole Mesaba group.

on the contrary...I have experienced nothing but professionalism and acceptance from everyone on both sides of the fence so far...XJ guys...despite the efforts of management, I can tell you as a union rep from 9E...our MEC's will do the very best they can to make this as fair and painless as possible for both of us...there may be some "bad blood" over the years between the two groups...but NOONE at Pinnacle wants to see you guys "stapled" or have anyone's livlihood put at stake, you have wives children and mortgages just like we do..at the end of the day now, we will all be wearing the same colors...WE WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN...;yes our contract may suck, but give us credit where credit is due....WE ARE RELENTLESSLY STUBBORN...heck I may even get a chance to swing gear for SEVEN someday

That's why I specified "in this thread." Could also be "in this forum."

This thread is just pure stupidity and nothing but flamebait and mudslinging.

I've been very impressed with the way I've seen XJ and 9E guys dealing with the situation outside of here.

Hey Budd, from one Mesaba Pilot to another all I have to say is go F&*K yourself. This type of idiocy from you is not helpful or wanted or needed. Things are what they are and if you're that worried, please leave.

No worries marycon. We have a few here from the same cave.

[B said:
marycon[/B];2016278]Hey Budd, from one Mesaba Pilot to another all I have to say is go F&*K yourself. This type of idiocy from you is not helpful or wanted or needed. Things are what they are and if you're that worried, please leave.

Maricon (marycon) thats by far the BEST screen name!!!
:laugh:

Buddd,

Brother i feel your frustration.. Welcome to cynnacle airlines.

F$ck YOU!!!! Are you generals cell mate? We are ********************ed and you rub it in, you are a #1 prick. Tell that check air ******************** I am not preparing for my PC!! Pitiful is going to throw us under the bus. The class action lawsuit will prevail, but it will take years!!! CNN has a bug running now, we shall see what comes of that. alpa, mesa and pitiful suck. No external power needed from now on. APU needed for cooling!!!! Mesa will look like a saint airline when pinnacle gets done with mesaba and colgan. Wait till you have a wife kids and career you thought was secure you f3cking punk. FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK UUUUUU!!!!!!!
Needs ta switch ta Decaf.....

Latest resources

Back