• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e / XJ Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why will Colgan be stapled to the bottom?

It's not fair just because they fly props. They are real airliners too.

I, for one am looking forward to being stapled so I can learn about aviation from real jet pilots. Lord knows 4000 hours buzzing around the NE in turbo props hasn't taught me a thing!

This is pure flame and bure bs...nice try though...im sure you fly a 744...on microsoft flight sim...get a life duesce...this will be relitive seniority...gauranteed...its the only fair way to do it without screwing either side...SEVEN...were finally on the same team...lets take this cat out behind the barn with a crowbar and go to town!!!

If a Pinnacle checkairman told you, it's 99% BS.

More like 110% bull sh*t. Those guys go out of their way to encourage pilot group division and appease their masters in management.

If anyone else has more information to share I'd appreciate it. I hate this goddman industry.

What do you mean MORE information? How about SOME information, because what you just wrote is complete bull.

I doubt there is any real information to be had at this time, but if there is you wont find it posted here.

Looks like one of our 9E CA went down to XJ crew room in DTW and exchange senority list, and I found it interesting that there was a gap of 2 years from 05 - 07 of no hire at XJ. I"m sitting at 65% at Pinnacle and I would be 50% at XJ. If we do DOH or relative senority i would still move up. If we are talking 1 for 1 ofcouse.

Looks like one of our 9E CA went down to XJ crew room in DTW and exchange senority list, and I found it interesting that there was a gap of 2 years from 05 - 07 of no hire at XJ. I"m sitting at 65% at Pinnacle and I would be 50% at XJ. If we do DOH or relative senority i would still move up. If we are talking 1 for 1 ofcouse.

Interesting maybe, if you are newer to the business. That was the period when we were getting bent over by management and fake bankruptcies.

True, and if you look back over the years under NWA, as one company was in negotiations and shrinking the other grew at thier expense, then a year or so later things would swing in the other direction. You could set your watch by it. That was the NWA way. Now... well Delta seems to be an equal opportunity crapper on its partners.

More like 110% bull sh*t. Those guys go out of their way to encourage pilot group division and appease their masters in management.

I agree that this is pure BS. Most likely this will be pure seniority based. Mesaba/Pinnacle/Colgan will all have full credit for their seniority and will be integrated into a master list on that basis.

The caveat will be a seat lock on existing equipment to prevent multiple training events. This will be compensated with a bypass pay premiums until the seat lock expires.

Latest resources

Back