9e / XJ Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NDPILOT

Sorry to whomever this will affect but, a very senior check and trainer at 9e mentioned that a 5 to 1 senority (in effect staple) process is in the works. There's apparently a fence agreement for the top 10% at XJ, which has already been agreed to. The 56 RJ's will be added to the 9e certificate and the colgan -8's will be absorbed into XJ as the sole turbo-prop operator for 9e.

If anyone else has more information to share I'd appreciate it. I hate this goddman industry.

Hi!

I don't see Pinnacle OR Mesaba pilots agreeing to a staple.

cliff
LFW

Sorry to whomever this will affect but, a very senior check and trainer at 9e mentioned that a 5 to 1 senority (in effect staple) process is in the works. There's apparently a fence agreement for the top 10% at XJ, which has already been agreed to. The 56 RJ's will be added to the 9e certificate and the colgan -8's will be absorbed into XJ as the sole turbo-prop operator for 9e.

If anyone else has more information to share I'd appreciate it. I hate this goddman industry.

Why are pilots so gullible? Really....why?

Good one. Let Phil know his little airline will come to a screaching halt if he tries to pull that one.

The author of this post is either completely full of sh!t or has been given really bad information. I expect a percentage based formula where no one moves up or down from where they are now.

yeah right.

Yeah, sounds credible. The unions of all three airlines got together, over July 4th weekend, and hashed out a plan that took NWA/Delta a year to figure out with just two airlines.

As soon as someone mentions "check airmen" and "told me". I know 2 things, the person telling the story is a tard, and 2 the story is false.

Latest resources

Back