• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e / XJ Integration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry to whomever this will affect but, a very senior check and trainer at 9e mentioned that a 5 to 1 senority (in effect staple) process is in the works. There's apparently a fence agreement for the top 10% at XJ, which has already been agreed to. The 56 RJ's will be added to the 9e certificate and the colgan -8's will be absorbed into XJ as the sole turbo-prop operator for 9e.

If anyone else has more information to share I'd appreciate it. I hate this goddman industry.

The reason this is crap - is because there are only 41 900s at mesaba not 56

Yep that about sums it up.

As soon as someone mentions "check airmen" and "told me". I know 2 things, the person telling the story is a tard, and 2 the story is false.

Sorry to whomever this will affect but, a very senior check and trainer at 9e mentioned that a 5 to 1 senority (in effect staple) process is in the works. There's apparently a fence agreement for the top 10% at XJ, which has already been agreed to. The 56 RJ's will be added to the 9e certificate and the colgan -8's will be absorbed into XJ as the sole turbo-prop operator for 9e.

If anyone else has more information to share I'd appreciate it. I hate this goddman industry.
F$ck YOU!!!! Are you generals cell mate? We are ********************ed and you rub it in, you are a #1 prick. Tell that check air ******************** I am not preparing for my PC!! Pitiful is going to throw us under the bus. The class action lawsuit will prevail, but it will take years!!! CNN has a bug running now, we shall see what comes of that. alpa, mesa and pitiful suck. No external power needed from now on. APU needed for cooling!!!! Mesa will look like a saint airline when pinnacle gets done with mesaba and colgan. Wait till you have a wife kids and career you thought was secure you f3cking punk. FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK UUUUUU!!!!!!!

F$ck YOU!!!! Are you generals cell mate? We are ********************ed and you rub it in, you are a #1 prick. Tell that check air ******************** I am not preparing for my PC!! Pitiful is going to throw us under the bus. The class action lawsuit will prevail, but it will take years!!! CNN has a bug running now, we shall see what comes of that. alpa, mesa and pitiful suck. No external power needed from now on. APU needed for cooling!!!! Mesa will look like a saint airline when pinnacle gets done with mesaba and colgan. Wait till you have a wife kids and career you thought was secure you f3cking punk. FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK UUUUUU!!!!!!!

Yes you are flagship.

WoW!!! Real professional post, I bet your a pleasure to fly with....

Latest resources

Back