• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

9e/xj/9l picketing 12/10 mem

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are a very weak pilot group. No one there seem to care. 6 years!? Are you kidding me? I thought we at ASA were weak. You all take the cake now. I've said this before on here and to you guys when I see you. FLY SAFE! Make sure every airplane is the safest it could possibly be. Tell your peers to do the same. If you need a list of things that can easily be written up on a CRJ do a search. There are TONS!
When ASA had the safest airplanes around it took 2 weeks and we had a TA.

You are a very weak pilot group. No one there seem to care. 6 years!? Are you kidding me? I thought we at ASA were weak. You all take the cake now. I've said this before on here and to you guys when I see you. FLY SAFE! Make sure every airplane is the safest it could possibly be. Tell your peers to do the same. If you need a list of things that can easily be written up on a CRJ do a search. There are TONS!

Tell you what Sally, if we really need your opinion on the matter, we'll ask. Until then just keep your thoughts to yourself cause we really don't care for them right now. How about you just worry your pretty little self on the whole ASA/Express Jet merger and let us worry about our TA... Mkay?

Tell you what Sally, if we really need your opinion on the matter, we'll ask. Until then just keep your thoughts to yourself cause we really don't care for them right now. How about you just worry your pretty little self on the whole ASA/Express Jet merger and let us worry about our TA... Mkay?

And you keep holding up your signs and your breath and lets see what happens...

All pilots are welcome to come and walk with us. You don't have to work for Pinnacle. Join us in the fight! This week is MEM. Next week, well, don't know that yet. But come and you/we will be glad you did.

Yeah, sounds like things are great over there.

OCP is right on the money. Sorry you can't take the truth. It is OUR fault this has dragged on so long.

Lets start a work slowdown guys. Its the only way we will get anything done. Write every little thing up, slooowwww taxi, ride the brakes, (and for us colgan guys call out a few mins late), sick out, fatigue out, NO se taxi, run the APU all the time, etc etc. Grow some balls! don't let me be the lone soldier out there.. anybody in ? anybody?

Latest resources

Back