9E/XJ/9L contract is out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really. So 9E has set the bar for asa.

Except that in MANY WAYS ASA's current contract is better than the New PNCL contract. It isn't until the last couple years that PNCL catches ASA in rates, which ASA's will soon change, and the rest of the contract still doesn't measure up. So in a sense, Pinnacle didn't even match the bar set over 3 years ago by ASA. Enjoy living with it for 5-8 years!

Except that in MANY WAYS ASA's current contract is better than the New PNCL contract. It isn't until the last couple years that PNCL catches ASA in rates, which ASA's will soon change, and the rest of the contract still doesn't measure up. So in a sense, Pinnacle didn't even match the bar set over 3 years ago by ASA. Enjoy living with it for 5-8 years!
Except in many ways it's is not. This was a JCBA, a merging of the 3 carriers contracts, and a picking of the best they have to offer. To think that a JCBA will be better than the best practices each group currently has to offer, is foolish. So in a sense, ASA did not even match the bar of XJ's concessionary contract when they negotiated their own. You now get to merge with XJT and ride their coat tails into a better contract. PNCLs TA is a good deal for our groups and I hope we come together to be a strong, cohesive group. I will enjoy working under this contract, and with my new fellow pilots. Enjoy living with your cockiness the rest of your life though.

Whatever!

I was simply responding to the chest thumper that said, "heard it is better than ASA's". You claim its better when the rates don't even catch ASA until about year 3 or 4 in some cases. Meanwhilst, ASA is also negotiating a new JCBA. Enjoy your contract.

Latest resources

Back