Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

2008 SR22 to Hawaii now 2 days to play...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exhibit A from your posting:

2 172's G100's CA to Dubai

"Anyone wanna fly one?

Call me asap Five zero 3 475 Three Three 47"

Exhibit B:

"You Need Min. Private ASEL Instrument... (Must Be Proficient Also)"

What exactly did you do? You advertised for people to fly a couple 172s across the ocean for you and you said (and verified) the minimum requirement is Private and Instrument. Either you are looking to pilots to risk their lives for free or were planning on paying private pilots for their services. So which was it?

There are a few pilots on that board that are commercial ticket holders and in the past have called me looking for work... was a general message! I like to keep the money local.

Exhibit A from your posting:

2 172's G100's CA to Dubai

"Anyone wanna fly one?

Call me asap Five zero 3 475 Three Three 47"

Exhibit B:

"You Need Min. Private ASEL Instrument... (Must Be Proficient Also)"

Yes, the minimum you need to do a North Atlantic Flight is Private ASEL Instrument I will scan the ferry permit. But this flight is for hire and I would not want or expect anyone to do it for free.

I know a few ferry pilots that will charge a private instrument pilot for the training/experience to make a little extra on the flight and it happens all the time in the industry.

Avbug just exactly did I do? you love to twist words, and create your own conclusions other then proven fact.

Actually, brightspark, all that was necessary was to quote you. Verbatim. Again. Sad day when you shoot yourself in the ass, isn't it?

I have a great rep in this business and have made money and great connections in the industry over the past 2 years...

The truly sad part is that you might believe that. The truth is that you're considered a laughingstock, and I've yet to meet a professional who has read your material who didn't instantly recognize you for a dangerous fool.

I could care less about how big of a fat slob rat you are! Like I said your to scared (chicken poo) to say anything to my face when presented the opportunity.

That one speaks for it's self, doesn't it? Have you given any thought to what you might want to be when you grow up?

A search and rescue dummy?

A search and rescue dummy?

Please, let's be sensitive! Can you not see the man is a future Rhoads Scholar? After all, he brings us...

I could care less about how big of a fat slob rat you are! Like I said your to scared (chicken poo) to say anything to my face when presented the opportunity.

Clearly a rocket scientist (and apparently an English major), let's not forget that "dummy" may not be applicable or correct. I submit that instead, we substitute the more suitable phrase "mindless semi-organic organism of questionable origin" in it's place, out of respect to His Mindlessness.

When he's concluded reinventing Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations, wherein he will allow recruitment of private pilots for hire or compensation (so long as they're instrument rated, of course), he will be leading the charge to regail us with his tales of adventure, bouts of adulterous indiscretions, and more goofy looking pictures in the gumby suit. Following a well deserved rest, he will proceed to insult a few more states, pronounce judgement on Hawaii again, and probably challenge me to a fight by the flagpole. After that it will be recess, and we'll have to wait while he goes outside and plays kickball.

Now, back to His Mindlessly scheduled drivel...

I'm sorry I insulted all SAR Dummy's and even mythbuster's buster too.

Ill fly to Dubai for you, honestly if you are still looking for a pilot let me know. My daily rate is 1500.00 U.S. Send me a PM I would love to do this.

Ill fly to Dubai for you, honestly if you are still looking for a pilot let me know. My daily rate is 1500.00 U.S. Send me a PM I would love to do this.

Nonsense, I'll do for much less. $1,499.99 USD per day, plus an unlimited expenses account.

(Course I'm going to take the wings off and ship it on a cargo vessel (sail) and go with it.)

Latest resources

Back